Has Stipe Already Peaked at HW?

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Who can you see him beating who is ranked higher?

Heavyweight Champion : Cain Velasquez

1 Fabricio Werdum
2 Junior Dos Santos
3 Travis Browne
4 Antonio Silva
5 Josh Barnett
6 Alistair Overeem

7 Stipe Miocic
8 Mark Hunt
9 Roy Nelson
10 Frank Mir
11 Gabriel Gonzaga
12 Stefan Struve
13 Brendan Schaub
14 Minotauro Nogueira
15 Soa Palelei

Could honestly see him beating 3-6 with the correct game plan, but that's a big if. Barnett would make for a good challenge, he could probably hold his own with TRTless milk producing Bigfoot and out work Travis Browne.

I really think Stipe lost a huge opportunity when Junior dropped out of the fight. I think he would have beat Junior and got a title shot at Cain.

Almost no one shares my opinion but I just had a feeling about that fight. I think Junior dodged a bullet.

Terrible chances against Cain, Overeem and JDS.

Meh chances against Barnett and Werdum

Good chances against Browne and Silva.

Overeem, Bigfoot, Browne, Barnett and werdum I think he can beat. All even fights IMO

Maybe Bigfoot. The rest beats him handily imo

3-6 he's got a decent chance. I'd like to see him against the champ on day, but it don't like his chances

I can see him beating Barnett, Browne, and Overeem. He could probably beat Bigfoot too. I think Werdum would tap him and Cain and Junior would knock him silly.

I still think he would have beaten JDS. Pretty sure Cain broke JDS.

I agree with u. i think stipe would have beat jds too. Stipe should fight overeem next

I think he'd have a decent chance against anyone there excluding JDS and Cain.

And yes that includes Werdum who is the most overrated guy at Heavyweight right now, sorry not sorry.

I think he beats Barnett 7 outta 10 times. As for the others, he has 30% maximum chance of pulling the win against any of them.

I really think Stipe lost a huge opportunity when Junior dropped out of the fight. I think he would have beat Junior and got a title shot at Cain.

Almost no one shares my opinion but I just had a feeling about that fight. I think Junior dodged a bullet.
Struve slept him, gonzaga tagged him til he broke his hand... And JDS dodged a bullet? No, just No

Back