Has Rousey surpassed Usain Bolt in popularity?

Jesus Ronda must be a super star in America the way these threads are created. She is not a big star in Europe at all. Usain is one of the most famous people in the world

^Pretty much same thing where I live which is a major metro area.

Although Ronda's coach said she can beat Bolt in a sprint so maybe that would swing the popularity.

Fastest man to ever live > some female taiwanese stick fighting champion

Not possible. No female in any sport will ever be bigger than her male counterparts. simply not possible. There will never be a female michael jordan or a female Ali. Women will always be below men. She is at the moment, the most popular mma fighter. But that is of right now, with Mcgregor very close behind. And she's only popular cause she is a female.

But it's simply not possible for a woman to be known as the best ever. There will never be a female bruce lee.

I didn't say best, I said biggest. And she will be bigger than Bruce Lee. Richer, more famous, in more movies, more of a box office draw than any other martial arts superstar ever.

Bolts neat and all, but I cant say I give a fuck about sprinting. So for me yeah, shes more popular. But I dunno about others.

Not even the people in Glendale California really know her that well.......You can go watch Ronda training any day on Brand blv in glendale cross street Maple.....Seen her over 30 times shes not really that big a deal honestly. Now if it was James Worthy teaching layup drills I could imagine the traffic congestion it would cause in the exact location......

Bolt is a gold medalist and was probably seen by 200m+ people during the Olympics.

Rousey is a Bronze 4th place medalist fighting soccer moms and will be forgotten a few years from now.

Right now the folks dont care much about Bolt, but when he was on top, his popularity was incredible. So, Ronda is currently more popular, but Usain had the peak popularity.

I didn't say best, I said biggest. And she will be bigger than Bruce Lee. Richer, more famous, in more movies, more of a box office draw than any other martial arts superstar ever.

8875_001f.gif

Bolt is a gold medalist and was probably seen by 200m+ people during the Olympics.

Rousey is a Bronze 4th place medalist fighting soccer moms and will be forgotten a few years from now.

You sound salty.

I feel like she's on her way. After everyone of her fights I see people on Facebook, random old friends who would never watch fighting, posting her videos and calling her awesome.

What the hell is this crap.

I feel like she's on her way. After everyone of her fights I see people on Facebook, random old friends who would never watch fighting, posting her videos and calling her awesome.

Yeah those 7 old people you know represent the world

Back