Has Ronda shot for any kind of takedown other than a head and arm hip toss?

I liked her takedown against holly.

Tried the hip throw without any set up which holly defended by leaning back, enabling Ronda to get the inside trip and put her on her ass.

Best judo takedowns I saw in the UFC were Sexyama vs Shields

Ronda has several Judo attacks but they all require clinch first, she would benefit greatly if she masterded some blast double legs and some single legs and other power wrestling moves

Judo is too much based on using the oponnents force in your favor by changing directions of attacks really fast, creating unbalance, it´s like a chess game.

I know because i did for some years when i was a child, Judo is very cultural in Brazil, even more than BJJ and we always produce panamerican and olimpic medalists. Ronda´s favourite judoka is brazillian Flavio Canto
canto2.jpg

o uchi gari and o soti gari I'm pretty sure

(inside and outside trip)

Judo is too much based on using the oponnents force in your favor by changing directions of attacks really fast, creating unbalance, it´s like a chess game.

Yes exactly. Difficult to simply throw someone in judo with a single technique. I haven't done judo in many years but it's like chaining techniques.
Ronda on holm was like a slo-mo version of that.

I seem to recall a ko uchi gari or two, but I certainly don't recall any single/double-legs, if that's what you're getting at.

It's not always the answer.

Johny Hendricks vs Wonderboy, if you can't get close without getting beat to a pulp...

Thats why I said that her grappling was exposed in her fight with Holly. She only has one effective takedown technique. Kinda like PVZ with her headlock throw.

You guys are retarded. EVERYONE only really has one takedown technique. And i mean that is true to the same extent as it is for ronda rousey. Its the same thing with every other sport as well, but especially in combat sports and even more so with wrestling and boxing.

Im tired of the ronda hate. I never even liked her but according to 99% of people in sherdog there is not one (1) single thing that ronda rousey has done good/right in her entire life. Thats a 100% true statistic.

Getting really bored with these forums recently. You people are fucking boring. Missing old sherdog right now. I feel like the average age of posters has plummeted hard. I rarely bother posting here because i feel like an adult who is arguing with children.

Back