Has Ronda ever watched her fight with Holly?

trident

Water Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
What else are we missing out on due to the media blackout?

She started to watch it, but went to sleep at the end.

0172_heo1m.gif

What else are we missing out on due to the media blackout?
I doubt it. She literally refuses to admit she lost.

That cognitive dissonance if she watched it doe

She spent the first six months after her KO in her safe space. Food was brought by Edmund who made sure to call her champ each time he entered and each time he left. Travis visited now and again to talk about making a baby but nothing ever came of it.

After Meisha won the belt, her family, the 3 horsewomen and Travis began coaxing her back into the gym whispering and moaning, hollering and shouting "again" "AGAIN" as she hit pads. This was in-fact the inspiration behind the latest Pantene commercial for anyone that's interested.

I'm not sure if she's ever watched the fight.

She spent the first six months after her KO in her safe space. Food was brought by Edmund who made sure to call her champ each time he entered and each time he left. Travis visited now and again to talk about making a baby but nothing ever came of it.

After Meisha won the belt, her family, the 3 horsewomen and Travis began coaxing her back into the gym whispering and moaning, hollering and shouting "again" "AGAIN" as she hit pads. This was in-fact the inspiration behind the latest Pantene commercial for anyone that's interested.

I'm not sure if she's ever watched the fight.
Kind of like Nixon

browne pounded her out behind the barn while watching the holly KO gif on loops to get her over her mental issues. that is why shes so messed up right now.

theres no way, shes already trying to pretend it never happened

Back