Has Rogan ever even competed in a grappling tourney

Drain Bamage

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Its shameful the wsy he brings actual fighters and talks to them like they are his son

I undersrand why he wouldnt wanna do mma T his old age but come on man, not even grappling tourneys? And your supposed to be so great

He's played tennis
tumblr_o0x4anfUf11ry1rm7o3_500.gif

Joe "we should get rid of the cage entirely and have fights on a basketball court" Rogan

<30>

Joe is a really high level black belt. Anyone that thinks otherwise is going full retard. He would 100% strangle to death 99% of the population in straight up grappling.

but hes no where close to elite of the elite, and doesn't pretend to be.

Probably private closed door tourneys with billionaires and movie stars only.
If it went public his awesomeness would cause a full scale riot or a sherdog database error.

He’s mentioned he’s a high level black belt on JRE. Yeah maybe in the gym against all The hobbyists

Joe is a really high level black belt. Anyone that thinks otherwise is going full retard. He would 100% strangle to death 99% of the population in straight up grappling.

but hes no where close to elite of the elite, and doesn't pretend to be.

From the tiny bits of rolling footage he has out, he doesn’t appear to be high level. Mostly one dimensional top game player that uses brute strength. Not doubting his ranking but doubting the high level part.

From the tiny bits of rolling footage he has out, he doesn’t appear to be high level. Mostly one dimensional top game player that uses brute strength. Not doubting his ranking but doubting the high level part.
Hes got a black belt under Machado and a nogi blackbelt I believe. Hes been a black belt for like 20 years or something.

Like I said hes not going to win the ADCC or NAGA any time soon or even qualify. But hes pretty good. The TRT and HGH certainly helps

He's competed in other dimensions' grappling tournaments while blasted on DMT. Some of his opponents have had six arms and quadruple-jointed legs. Imagine rolling with that shit, son!

I'm sure he's thinking about grappling with Schaub atm.
With the slinging di''343s comment.
Maybe Mrs Rogan wanna throw down too.

Hes got a black belt under Machado and a nogi blackbelt I believe. Hes been a black belt for like 20 years or something.

Like I said hes not going to win the ADCC or NAGA any time soon or even qualify. But hes pretty good. The TRT and HGH certainly helps
He's been a blackbelt for 5 years.

I'm sure he's thinking about grappling with Schaub atm.
With the slinging di''343s comment.
Maybe Mrs Rogan wanna throw down too.
LOL.

Schaub would love to wrestle with Joe... with his dick slinging.
IDK why he does not come out of the closet already.. its freaking 2019.

And for TS... Joe is a busy man and probably not that good. Competition is not for everybody.

Back