Has Rafael posted the X-rays yet? The Diaz fight is so dull I can't stand RDA for doing this to me

It's all for show. I'm sure he's hurt but Dana and those guys have so much into this stuff there's no hiding anything. They know what's up. Aldo probably didn't need to pull out of the first fight either. I think it's rigged.

Last edited:
But, but, but... Nate was Conor's first choice. The guy he went to bat against the UFC for. Made Dana pay Nate to take the fight.
I would have chosen out of shape Nate over in shape Cowboy or in camp currently as we speak Khabib.

I don't care who wins. I just want this fight to make it to the second round.

That's a Bruise. If Doctors put me under an x-ray they would scream what the hell am i doing here go home!

-Kenny Florian

If he's a beta, what are you? He makes more money, has a better career, bangs hotter women and can whoop the shit out of you.

This! RDA would beat his internet dwelling arse into a new lifetime .. talking about beta, puhlease. :rolleyes:

And how exactly do you know it will be dull? Did you just get your crystal ball back from the pawn shop or something?

TS is what's wrong with MMA fans

Ignorant whiny cunts

If he's a beta, what are you? He makes more money, has a better career, bangs hotter women and can whoop the shit out of you.
Brah, you must be new to sherdog, so let me give you the 411. All of us are 6'5" Adonis looking motherfuckers who broker billions of dollars in stocks by day, train UFC in the evening, and bang Boise dimes at night. The only reason none of us are in the UFC is that it wouldn't be fair to midgets like RDA. Plus, we obviously don't need the money. I hope that answers your question.

RDA just gave up millions of dollars. It may well have been the only opportunity in his career to make that kind of money, and it would have been a life-changing pay day.

There is no way in the world he would have passed this up if he could fight.

Can't fathom how heart broken RDA is. Honestly it was a bad idea to be sparring hard this close to the fight, and he knows it. Tough pill to swallow.

I just want to know what difference does it make if he posted the x-rays or not

Back