Has Ngannou ever been hit cleanly?

giphy.gif

Stipe almost took his soul

He has been hit by Stipe and also Blaydes a few times in their 1st fight. Seems to have a good chin and takes it well from what I seen.

Stipe hit him hard, wouldve killed most people

He has a iron chin. Mark my words. JDS is going down. Bump this when this happen.

Confident Ngannou murks anyone in HW division. Cormier will retire before the UFC will make him fight Ngannou.

Ngannou is the only guy that can beat Jones IMO: he can take a punch but can deliver power that is absurd. He also negates Jones reach and is bigger. For these reasons, I doubt Jones fights him, but if Im UFC, I offer Jones BANK to fight him.

Do you even watch mma? Or do you just make these stupid threads cause you have nothing better to do

Yes, Dana hit him hard after he lost to Lewis. Dana threw him under the bus right away, talking about how he took 2 weeks off before the fight and shit

Text book Dana, hits you when you are down.

He has been hit by Stipe and also Blaydes a few times in their 1st fight. Seems to have a good chin and takes it well from what I seen.

Expected because he is black? You're a racist piece of shit, I'm on my way to your house right now we will have a serious discussion about your post mister.

Back