Has Nate Diaz ever lost a fight where being taken down wasn't a threat?

DaffodilMcWoozy

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
This might become his first time losing to a pure striker

(I think he will be the red panty winner)

Edit:

It's official (according to bjpenn)

Last edited:
The takedown is always a threat to Diaz because he hates wrestling and isn't very strong.

lol magine if Diaz puts on an epic boxing clinic and flatlines conor in the 4th

oh lawd

Well Thomson is pretty well rounded but I wouldn't call him a huge takedown threat. Beat dat ass standing.

11-Nate-Diaz-vs.-Josh-Thomson-3-1.gif

Well Thomson is pretty well rounded but I wouldn't call him a huge takedown threat. Beat dat ass standing.

Thompson is like 5'10 right?

Don't think Diaz being 6'0 will be a problem since he doesn't know how to use this as advantage and has terrible defense.

Wonder how that chin will react to Conor left.

Yeah Thomson beat the crap out of Diaz not that long ago and there was no takedowns, pure stand up the whole fight, Diaz was just a punching bag for a guy who hasn't beaten anyone else in 3 years.

Can't wait for nick to throw in the towel when he sees his bro can't hang.

Thompson is like 5'10 right?

Don't think Diaz being 6'0 will be a problem since he doesn't know how to use this as advantage and has terrible defense.

Wonder how that chin will react to Conor left.

he's pretty good with "fighting tall" and his defense is pretty sound too when it comes to anything doesn't include kicks

Conor took down Max Holloway and Diego Brandao. Finished Brandao with GnP.

It's been awhile since I watched it and it was a long time ago do diaz has probably improved but I believe melvin was winning the stand up before deciding to shoot for a double and getting choked

Conor took down Max Holloway and Diego Brandao. Finished Brandao with GnP.

Lol why the hell would Conor try to take Nate down though?

Conor will be in WAYYY more trouble with Nate on the ground than he would on the feet.

Nate has one of the nastiest guards in MMA.

Yeah, but has Nate ever lost a fight where being taken down wasn't a threat and his opponent didn't make bitch ass lady sounds?

Back