Has MMA had a Bryan Hawk before?

Speaking of Hawk. I'm not sure how Takamura won that fight. He was beaten into living death.

Well the in universe refs are terrible.
5uh182.jpg

Why even talk about brian after takamura destroyed him

That is tough. I can think of people who match his insanity but not his talent or style. Cruz matches his style but is nowhere near as nuts. Jon Jones has the personality and talent. If you mixed the two of them and added in the brain of a blood crazed serial killer then you'd have a perfect copy of Hawk.

Speaking of Hawk. I'm not sure how Takamura won that fight. He was beaten into living death.

Well the in universe refs are terrible.
5uh182.jpg
In our universe we have Mario Yamasaki.

That is tough. I can think of people who match his insanity but not his talent or style. Cruz matches his style but is nowhere near as nuts. Jon Jones has the personality and talent. If you mixed the two of them and added in the brain of a blood crazed serial killer then you'd have a perfect copy of Hawk.

I agree with you on Jon Jones and Cruz mix and in terms of craziness, I think the person in MMA that matches Bryan Hawk is:

Still cant believe he KO'd Andre Arvloski...

Not to go back to the HSDK talk we had earlier since I can go on a tangent but Berserker and Bryan Hawk are very similar except that Berserker is level headed and ended up becoming a good guy in the end. But yeah both had their crazy berserker/ecstasy moment+ the looks and background.

I agree with you on Jon Jones and Cruz mix and in terms of craziness, I think the person in MMA that matches Bryan Hawk is:

Still cant believe he KO'd Andre Arvloski...

Not to go back to the HSDK talk we had earlier since I can go on a tangent but Berserker and Bryan Hawk are very similar except that Berserker is level headed and ended up becoming a good guy in the end. But yeah both had their crazy berserker/ecstasy moment+ the looks and background.

Holy shit this dude. Yeah, definitely him. The man is legitimately off his fucking rocker.

Oh yeah for sure the comparison between the two is undeniable. Personally I really wish Berserker stayed a neutral force. Wandered around, fought people, helped out if he was in the mood ya know? We already got Siegfried who changed sides(in the funniest way possible) so I kinda thought Berserker would be a tentative ally at most.

Holy shit this dude. Yeah, definitely him. The man is legitimately off his fucking rocker.

Oh yeah for sure the comparison between the two is undeniable. Personally I really wish Berserker stayed a neutral force. Wandered around, fought people, helped out if he was in the mood ya know? We already got Siegfried who changed sides(in the funniest way possible) so I kinda thought Berserker would be a tentative ally at most.

I do, in fact, Miu compared Berserkers approach towards martial arts as the same as Hayato. Funny thing is, Hayato did exactly what you mentioned, wandered around, helped people and fought as well as picked up techniques from other martial artists (Jenazad)

Back to Bryan Hawk and craziness. The dude that is the craziest man in MMA, his name is Datsik and he went to prison and then escaped, got recaptured, then he was released in 2016 after 9 years!

I heard about him in 2006 briefly during the time Arvloski was fighting Tim Sylvia and I completely forgot about Datsik until now!

Back