Has Mike Perry actually gotten worse?

Wow how many excuses are you gonna make for them?
what excuses are there in my post funny boy? I said he is average, and I said he just doesn't show up, now that is a direct fault of Mike Perry so get outta here because you clearly don't know what an excuse is funny boy.

Oh absolutely. His skill against Lim was his best display. His top pressure, immediate positioning, his head wasn't stuck on the line as much as it has been.

I lost track of how many times Gall cheated in that fight. Never really been a fan of Perry but I was hoping he would put cheater boy's lights out.

I feel like he used to be quicker, better reflexes and had a more complete striking game. Compare his early fight when he destroyed that Korean guy to now

https://mmacore.tv/videos/Mike_Perry_vs_Mickey_Gall_Full_Fight_UFC_on_ESPN_12_Part_1/10357443

I agree, he was always a brute, but I remember more combinations and variety when he came to the ufc, his bandwagon didn't get the way it is because of his recent performances, it might have something to do with the lack of a real team or coach, and the way he was talking post fight about looking for a real friend/ relationship with a team who knows how long until we get to see him back to his normal self

I think he's doubled down on his base tendencies which lead him astray in more competitive and dangerous fights.

Still, who cares... his interviews have never been better!!!

<MikeP1><MikeP1><MikeP1>

Based on Bisping’s commentary, I feel like a podcast with Bis, Perry, and his head coach is inevitable and much-needed at this point.

Back