Has McGregor ever had the reach disadvantage?

BrunswickMAF

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Title says it all? How much of a factor will reach be in the fight versus Diaz?

Diaz too slow and stiff for it to matter

Diaz is stuck in the mud, this will be a nice tune up fight for Connie before getting rebooked with RDA, setting up an even bigger fight because then they can promote it as a unification bout, if this fight is for the strap that is.

Nate doesn't use his reach all that well. I think Conor will have the advantage at range with speed because he'll be significantly faster than Nate.

Nate doesn't use his reach all that well. I think Conor will have the advantage at range with speed because he'll be significantly faster than Nate.
He does. Whole reason that M.Johnson couldn't do much to him

Nates best weapon is volume and his ability to cut off the cage. I dont think wither will play a factor.

I think he uses his reach pretty well actually.

If Nate can take this seriously, put his punches together well like in the Johnson fight or Cerone fight, he could be very successful in this fight.

If Nate can take this seriously, put his punches together well like in the Johnson fight or Cerone fight, he could be very successful in this fight.
I agree, however, the few times Cerrone used his kicks in the Diaz fight he had success with them, im not sure why he didn't continue with it. Conor has much more versatile kicks so i think that should be troublesome for Nate. Hope he has some success though.

Someone who's never seen Nate fight right there.

Conor's legs are longer than Nate's reach. He will hit the body first and then knock Nate's head clean off.

Lord McGregor should stop messing around and go straight for Werdum imo qft

The diaz bros weakness is movement. See condit and josh Thomson.

Nate's boxing is extremely overrated. His ability to hang with elite fighters is overrated as well. The guy throws the same lazy combinations and plods forward.

Conor fought a very big dude back in CW.

Back