Has Kron ever lost?

Correct. Their was a fight right before the match between a Rickson purple belt and a Gracie Barra brown belt (Now a blackbelt) then Kron lost (which IMO he did). He got pissed, through a water bottle during another match, and stormed off with his mom yelling at carlinhos. Good times

PS He didn't beat Bill Cooper either, even tho he got the win

Wow, he sounds like a spoiled shit. Who cares how talented you are, or who your daddy is. Respect begets respect.

^ He was what, 16 at the time? I'll give him a pass on the temper tantrum - I've seen many high school wrestlers throw those kinds of fits, and may or may not have thrown one or two in my day as well. Immaturity + months of hard work met with failure can be a volatile combination.

Beautiful, persistant pressure from Kron to get the pass.

That was awesome.

heres the match in question with bill cooper. every1 thinks that bill won. but as of far kron is awsome. he has somthing like over 30 straight matches won by submission.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/B91h8NG44Qk&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/B91h8NG44Qk&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

How tall is Kron?

Don't know but he looks pretty tall, it seems like each successive generation of Gracies are taller than the last. Must be that gracie watermelon juice.

Don't know but he looks pretty tall, it seems like each successive generation of Gracies are taller than the last. Must be that gracie watermelon juice.

Kron is not very big. I think he is shorter than his dad, but I'm not 100% sure on this. Rorians kids are much bigger, as well as Roger. My guess is that when Kron's a bit older he'll be about the size of Renzo or his dad. He's only, what?, 19? 20?

heres the match in question with bill cooper. every1 thinks that bill won. but as of far kron is awsome. he has somthing like over 30 straight matches won by submission.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/B91h8NG44Qk&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/B91h8NG44Qk&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

What did the scoreboard say? How many advantages? It looked like Kron got 2 advantages towards the end.

I never saw that before. Thanks.

Kron is not very big. I think he is shorter than his dad, but I'm not 100% sure on this. Rorians kids are much bigger, as well as Roger. My guess is that when Kron's a bit older he'll be about the size of Renzo or his dad. He's only, what?, 19? 20?

true he is not very big at all. I stood next to him at the Gracie Nationals and he seemed to be a good 3 inches shorter than me. I am roughly 6'1. So he is not huge like rorions kids. Those guys and Roger are big guys!

yeah, saw him at the nationals last year too. i think he's about 5'9''. He's 19 yrs old though. Guys dont stop growing till there 21 so he's still got 2yrs.

To me it looked like Bill had either 2 or 5 points. Two for a take down but I couldn't tell if his left leg was clear and had the pass.
I didn't see Kron get any points.

To me it looked like Bill had either 2 or 5 points. Two for a take down but I couldn't tell if his left leg was clear and had the pass.
I didn't see Kron get any points.

Leg wasn't clear (halfguard).

Kron got points once or even twice at the very end for TD. I have no idea what the rules state, reffering to TDs. He tokk him down, but Bill got up again immediately. Is there points for that?

EDIT: I guess not:

A-) TAKE DOWNS: Any kind of knocking down the opponent or being taken down on his back side, 2 points. If the athlete is thrown to the ground and does not land on his back, the thrower must pin him to the ground in the same position for at least 3 seconds to gain the points of the take down.

Edit 2: Based on that ^^^ and re-watching the fight, Kron should have lost no? He put him on his ass, but not his back and neither did he pin him.... Whatever,it is all in the past and I am sure they will meet again someday.

Edit 3: Or doesn Back side mean ass? I am confused now....

BTW, was I the only one who thought Kron was pulling guard when Bill got the TD points? I watched it a few times and there was no foot sweep action or nothing. Hard to judge though...

im about 5'10" 3/4. so compare and contrast

l_1c215264a343e3dd4935d42ca8879031.jpg

Back