Has Khabib vs Tony been cancelled?

Koro_11

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Or did the fight already happen or what did I miss?

<{vega}>

I see talk of a rematch with McGregor, a fight that in my opinion would only make some sense if Khabib was to lose to Tony.

More importantly, why would Conor or his fan girls even want that matchup? Ffs are they really that delusional that they think something will be different from the first fight cause he beat a guy who’s now on a three fight losing streak, getting his shit pushed in each time.

<JagsKiddingMe>

Anyway, sure make it happen, always fun to watch Conor break and look for a way to quit.

The butthurt came back to sherdog in full force after the events from last night

Conor bless

The butthurt came back to sherdog in full force after the events from last night

Conor bless
Cerrone getting knocked out has been an event 3 times in the past 7 months bro, it’s almost a non event these days.
<Fedor23>

Conor himself said he's staying at ww. Only Dana wants that fight.

Conor himself said he's staying at ww. Only Dana wants that fight.
I don’t even get why Dana would want it, nothing in the first fight gave the impression that a rematch would be any different and Conor vs Jorge would be better promoted, more intriguing and would most likely sell better. Plus Conor is a WW now, Masvidal is a WW, Khabib is a LW, Khabib is already fighting Tony, etc... it’s just bizarre, makes no sense.

Back