Has Khabib ever mentioned Khamzat?

LOL recently I had the funniest of dreams. I dreamt that I was chilling with GSP and Joe Rogan and that Joe was super salty about GSP and I being bros and threw a tantrum, like actually crying and kicking chairs, making a scene, LOL.
Could see this happening irl

Sounds like a very polite way of saying 'he talks too much, he needs to focus on training, because he hasn't beat anyone good yet'
He does talk too much hahah..but its workin out for him so far. If he didnt start talking he wouldn't be where he is.

These Caucasus fighters def have ppls attention already,and a guy like khamzat being so vocal,makes him stand out from the rest.

Pump the brakes Sherdudes... It's still very early in Khamzat's MMA career.

Should have pulled a a Mayweather and with a dead ass straight face said " khamzat? sorry i don't know who she is but i wish her nothing but the best.

Should have pulled a a Mayweather and with a dead ass straight face said " khamzat? sorry i don't know who she is but i wish her nothing but the best.

Lol that s excellent is there a backstory?

I know Khamzat had mentioned Khabib several times and has expressed his admiration of him. There was even some crazy story about Khamzat getting kicked out of Ireland after going there to beat up Conor for disrespecting Khabib.

I have never seen Khabib return the favour of mentioning Khamzat, has anyone else? Maybe people who pay attention to Instagram and the like?
Actually, full Khamzat's quote was like that -- McGregor disrespected Khabib and Tukhugov and people were saying/writing that McGregor also knocked down/knocked out Chechen fighter in sparring so Khamzat went to Ireland for revenge. Recently, Russian journalist asked Khamzat at pre-fight interview (was like that "Journalist: Do you plan to have a talk with Colby?
Khamzat: Why, he said something about me?
J.: No, but McGregor didn't said anything about you and you went to Ireland to beat him because he said something about Khabib.
K.: It wasn't because of Khabib." (or "it wasn't for Khabib" might be more right)).
Also, I've seen info that Aliskerov, who Khamzat beat in Brave CF was a pupil of Abdulmanap, and Khamzat also wanted to take the belt there from Eldarov, another pupil of Abdulmanap and also friend of Khabib. If I'm not mistaken Khamzat had some not very respectful feud in Brave with some Dagestani, but I'm too lazy to research and I think it was Abdouraguimov, not Eldarov.

Last edited:
In the business of mma there is absolutely no reason to ever talk about someone outside your division.

I want to be two weight champ is definitely not khabib. I wanna knock people out is definitely not khabib LOL
yea because conor is the only guy that said he would ko someone... sure

you're right. I mixed up some idententies. Kurds vs Isis. Not checks. But there are one more people that fought Isis that I can't properly find or spell. My country and the US has been involved in fighting ISIS. I don't say Khabib or this new hype is involved politically in these things. But the middle east is very messy. I got my info from a military man who fought ISIS. It has been some years and I forgot the details which I was told and researched. It's very messy. And I messed it up. I pray for peace for all people. Sick of war and politics that divide us. Now Turkey is invading Syria. Turkey used to be a mellow place when I grew up. Now it is getting more radical politically through Islam.
Oh you are talking about Iraq/Syria in particular? Yeah Kurds are an ethnic group (as compared to Arabs) with a variety of religions... Muslim, Christian, Yezidi, etc. Honestly pretty much anyone on Earth that isn't a Salafist nut is anti-ISIS... hell, even some of THEM were anti-ISIS (Al Qaeda). Maybe you mean Alawites? They are supported by the Assad family in Syria, and of course have been fighting against those like ISIS in their civil war over this past decade.

What is your country? Yeah though I wish Turkey wasn't in Syria. But Erdogan has his ambitions so yeah...
Lol at people thinking Khamzat is one of Khabib bathtub boys

If he was, he would've said how nice it is being compared to Khabib, instead he said he was Mike Tyson

Smoking weed and fucking bichs. Yea, I'm sure Khabib likes him.
lol why are you so angry

You guys better read up on checkzen and islam. My guess is that they're not on the same page politically. The US has been supporting the checks in the war against ISIS who is at war against everyone.

My guess is Khabib and sherdogs new hype baby isn't on the same page as him. Not saying Khabid supports terror groups. But they are not the same.

Checks, sunni and shia muslims are in fact killing each other. It doesn't make sense to me at all.

Research before you flame me. It's not pretty.

You're a dummy.

Both Dagestan and Chechnya are Republics in Russia, which means they don't have an ISIS presence. Both are also majority Sunni Muslim. They have the exact same religion. And it's spelled "Chechens", not "checkzen". God some sherdoggers are so absolutely fucking retarded.

yea because conor is the only guy that said he would ko someone... sure

He said it specifically in response to being compared to khabib, that he actually knocks guys out
Actually, full Khamzat's quote was like that -- McGregor disrespected Khabib and Tukhugov and people were saying/writing that McGregor also knocked down/knocked out Chechen fighter in sparring so Khamzat went to Ireland for revenge. Recently, Russian journalist asked Khamzat at pre-fight interview (was like that "Journalist: Do you plan to have a talk with Colby?
Khamzat: Why, he said something about me?
J.: No, but McGregor didn't said anything about you and you went to Ireland to beat him because he said something about Khabib.
K.: It wasn't because of Khabib." (or "it wasn't for Khabib" might be more right)).
Also, I've seen info that Aliskerov, who Khamzat beat in Brave CF was a pupil of Abdulmanap, and Khamzat also wanted to take the belt there from Eldarov, another pupil of Abdulmanap and also friend of Khabib. If I'm not mistaken Khazmat had some not very respectful feud in Brave with some Dagestani, but I'm too lazy to research and I think it was Abdouraguimov, not Eldarov.
@shoorik1987 @Beherit thoughts?

He said it specifically in response to being compared to khabib, that he actually knocks guys out
khabib gave birth for fighters like khamat to come through, he will always be khamzat daddy and he will always live in khabib shadow. Every other fighter from that region will suffer the same fate

You're a dummy.

Both Dagestan and Chechnya are Republics in Russia, which means they don't have an ISIS presence. Both are also majority Sunni Muslim. They have the exact same religion. And it's spelled "Chechens", not "checkzen". God some sherdoggers are so absolutely fucking retarded.

yes they do.

Back