Has Khabib ever mentioned Khamzat?

Khamzat is too much man for Khabib.

You guys better read up on checkzen and islam. My guess is that they're not on the same page politically. The US has been supporting the checks in the war against ISIS who is at war against everyone.

My guess is Khabib and sherdogs new hype baby isn't on the same page as him. Not saying Khabid supports terror groups. But they are not the same.

Checks, sunni and shia muslims are in fact killing each other. It doesn't make sense to me at all.

Research before you flame me. It's not pretty.

He said khamzat should keep training. Same advice he gave for petr yan. For some weird reason khamzat got upset at this and unfollowed beebs and deleted his tribute to Abdulmanap. Then to rub salt in the wound he went and got himself an infidel ho.

Im not the biggest khabib fan in the world but he is lightyears more developed as a fighter than hamzat
Yeah because Khabib has a monopoly on being Muslim and good at grappling..

i smesh this guy no problem,

I go to ireland to smesh mcgregor send me location anywhere anytime

sound familiar???

Reactions: 2EZ
LOL recently I had the funniest of dreams. I dreamt that I was chilling with GSP and Joe Rogan and that Joe was super salty about GSP and I being bros and threw a tantrum, like actually crying and kicking chairs, making a scene, LOL.

GIF-im-dead-lol.gif

they are like brothers

welcome to the khabib/khamzat fam

we took over sherdog

conor fans shaking in the corner
It'll never ever happen, but I'd love to see Khamzat vs Conor. Conor would be left in a heap in a corner after 2 minutes

Have we heard anything at all from Kebab since Khamzat entered the scene?

He´s like zip, gone.

Im not the biggest khabib fan in the world but he is lightyears more developed as a fighter than hamzat

i smesh this guy no problem,

I go to ireland to smesh mcgregor send me location anywhere anytime

sound familiar???
Most likely responding to the same stupid questions Khabib did, he obviously likes the word smash. Like he said himself he is not Khabib nr.2 he is Khamzat.

You guys better read up on checkzen and islam. My guess is that they're not on the same page politically. The US has been supporting the checks in the war against ISIS who is at war against everyone.

My guess is Khabib and sherdogs new hype baby isn't on the same page as him. Not saying Khabid supports terror groups. But they are not the same.

Checks, sunni and shia muslims are in fact killing each other. It doesn't make sense to me at all.

Wth is a checkzen?

It doesn't make sense to you because that isn't reality. Good on you for trying to understand things that you don't know about, but you're conflating several things and that is why it is confusing you IMO.

1. There are no such thing as "checks" ... if you meant Czechs, they are a non-Muslim Slavic people from Eastern Europe. Unrelated to Caucasus region of Russia that Khamzat/Khabib are from.
2. Khamzat is Chechen. They are Muslim. Sunni Muslim. Same as Dagestan (Khabib) who are also Sunni Muslims. They are the same religion.
3. Terrorists are a problem in both Chechnya and Dagestan. ISIS has had several people from both regions. Neither Khamzat nor Khabib has any connection to them.
4. There are little to no Shi'ites in these regions. So that isn't an issue. Chechnya and Dagestan are close geographically and culturally.
5. That being said, they aren't the same and they've had divergences over their history, but who hasn't. In general there isn't much negative between the two, and I'd be more inclined to say the same with regards to Khabib and Khamzat as individuals.

It doesn't make sense to you because that isn't reality. Good on you for trying to understand things that you don't know about, but you're conflating several things and that is why it is confusing you IMO.

1. There are no such thing as "checks" ... if you meant Czechs, they are a non-Muslim Slavic people from Eastern Europe. Unrelated to Caucasus region of Russia that Khamzat/Khabib are from.
2. Khamzat is Chechen. They are Muslim. Sunni Muslim. Same as Dagestan (Khabib) who are also Sunni Muslims. They are the same religion.
3. Terrorists are a problem in both Chechnya and Dagestan. ISIS has had several people from both regions. Neither Khamzat nor Khabib has any connection to them.
4. There are little to no Shi'ites in these regions. So that isn't an issue. Chechnya and Dagestan are close geographically and culturally.
5. That being said, they aren't the same and they've had divergences over their history, but who hasn't. In general there isn't much negative between the two, and I'd be more inclined to say the same with regards to Khabib and Khamzat as individuals.

you're right. I mixed up some idententies. Kurds vs Isis. Not checks. But there are one more people that fought Isis that I can't properly find or spell. My country and the US has been involved in fighting ISIS. I don't say Khabib or this new hype is involved politically in these things. But the middle east is very messy. I got my info from a military man who fought ISIS. It has been some years and I forgot the details which I was told and researched. It's very messy. And I messed it up. I pray for peace for all people. Sick of war and politics that divide us. Now Turkey is invading Syria. Turkey used to be a mellow place when I grew up. Now it is getting more radical politically through Islam.

Lol at people thinking Khamzat is one of Khabib bathtub boys

If he was, he would've said how nice it is being compared to Khabib, instead he said he was Mike Tyson

Smoking weed and fucking bichs. Yea, I'm sure Khabib likes him.

Back