Has Khabib ever even mentioned Oliveira's name?

As already mentioned, Oliveira’s best win when Khabib retired was Kevin Lee. Oliveira has been controlled and submitted by lesser grapplers than Khabib in the past. Huge stretch to imply Khabib was afraid of that fight.

Yes, last week, while relaxing in Jacuzzi with his friends, he said to Islam: "Jesus, thanks God I fought Horcher, Healy and Shalorus and not that damn Charles Oliveira."

Oliveira will gass out in the first round. Khabibs top control will sufficate Oliveira. Khabib doesn't play jiu jitsu.
Khabib is a terrible match up for Oliveira.
Khabib can only be stopped by a knock out and can't move.

Careful now buddy. I smell fighter bashing. Double yellows already on deck. Your trolling ass might be gone pretty soon
We can only hope. I swear this guy is a mod or has dirt on someone, the worst troll I've seen but get's to do it every day. When he isn't crying over Conor losing that is...

Khabib-Chimaev dominated the discussion before the card.. khabib-oliviera has dominated the discussion after the card.

The obsession is hilarious.

<Lmaoo>
I like Khabib and even I dont care about all the social media drama people obsess over. Like fuck man, if you hate him just be happy hes gone. If you like him, appreciate the time we had. At some point you just gotta move on

Possibly. I mean you can't really say ducking since Oliveira was at 145 when Khabib was a contender at 155 and Oliveira just worked his way up to a title shot when Khabib retired. I think he certainly doesn't want anything to do with him though.
delusional. he doesnt want anything to do with anyone because hes RETIRED. he fought every person that was a top contender and ducked none. such nonsense. 29/0 guy is scared. ok

Khabib, in fact , did express to Dana on how hes been impressed with Charlo. This doesn't mean khabib thinks hes worthy of coming back .I do think that if Dustin- McGregor winner is next ( Conor should have to do more but we all know......) and do bronx wins in a decisive manner then that could be the ticket. I see Oliveria as a slight underdog to both DP and Conor ( whoever wins) but more than capable of beating both. He has better chance agsinst Conor- just has to be smart and I could see Oliveria stopping Conor ( if it goes to ground.....I'll give it 5 -7 seconds)

Nah let's be real Khabib ducked Gillespie, he knew Gregor's D1 wrestling would be too much once Gillespie put at least 20% of his time in MMA instead of fishing.

If that failed then Khabib ducked Gamrot, Fiziev and Arman who were all on the cusp of showing their threat to Khabib.

Justin was scared to death of Khabib. I think Chandler can deny Khabib takedowns just like Ragin Al did and threaten with his own takedowns like Tibau. On the feet Chandler is a lot quicker and a bigger threat than both Al and Thibau.
Chandler doesn't have Al gas tank. He will deny him maybe for a round or two if that or he'll get toned against the fence line gaethje. I'm not just getting a fanboy. I'm being objective. Chandler is a pressure fighter that can't handle pressure on the backfoot

I can't find anything if he has. I've said for a long while he would be the most interesting matchup for Khabib. People were high on Tony but Tony is much easier to control in the grappling. I've heard him say he wouldn't even need his grappling against Chandler, he also mentioned guys like Gaethje well before they fought and called out Conor but in regards to Oliveira it's cricket noises.

Wouldn't a fight against a high level grappler be interesting for him? No words of congratulations for him becoming the new champion and back when Khabib was champ and Oliveira was knocking on the door for a title shot... Nothing. It's like Khabib is pretending he doesn't exist.
The guys retired... Maybe he doesnt want to get involved in making comments for the simple reason that some clown or another will call him out... Then some muppet on sherdog will make a thread claiming khabib is scared of Olivera or that Olivera is khabibs cryptonite.

The guys retired... Maybe he doesnt want to get involved in making comments for the simple reason that some clown or another will call him out... Then some muppet on sherdog will make a thread claiming khabib is scared of Olivera or that Olivera is khabibs cryptonite.
Guy's*

Chandler doesn't have Al gas tank. He will deny him maybe for a round or two if that or he'll get toned against the fence line gaethje. I'm not just getting a fanboy. I'm being objective. Chandler is a pressure fighter that can't handle pressure on the backfoot

Chandler is a pressure fighter, yes. Khabib usually isn’t early on, except in the Justin fight. A lot of opponents have pressured Khabib early on. A pressure fighter like Chandler surely could too.
Unfortunately we’ll never see what would have happened against plenty of fighters since Khabib retired early. Both a smart move and an unfortunate one.

Back