Has Kevin Iole become the Robbie Lawler of MMA reporters?

that's interesting, thank you. how come we hardly see/hear Meltzer. i dont even know what site he works for.

Meltzer is discussed here a lot.
He is the source for most of the accurate PPV numbers & he is also misquoted a LOT.
He recently said traffic for his site Sat night was similar to his traffic on UFC shows that did 750k in PPV buys - 1 hr later dopes are tweeting that Meltzer said the PPV did 750k.

He also writes for Yahoo & MMA Fighting

Here is an example of his work & attention to detail - http://www.mmafighting.com/2014/10/...thstand-the-injuries-that-did-a-number-on-ppv

Meltzer has his own website and writes his own weekly pro wrestling newsletter which he started in the 80s. He also does a number of radio shows every week with Bryan Alvarez. He has been covering MMA since the very begining. You can find his stuff here, but it's a monthly subscription service.

http://www.f4wonline.com/

He's as legit as they come.

A lot of the good stuff is behind the paywall though
MMAFighting & Yahoo have a lot of free stuff

The problem you might be having is looking in 1967.

No, you don't understand. I have the study. The 61.3 figure is micrograms of total testosterone per 24-hour cycle, NOT nanograms of total testosterone per ML of urine. The fact that he would try to compare the two---then insinuate on this basis that Jones had low T---is a symbol of his laziness as a journalist.

No, you don't understand. I have the study. The 61.3 figure is micrograms of total testosterone per 24-hour cycle, NOT nanograms of total testosterone per ML of urine. The fact that he would try to compare the two---then insinuate on this basis that Jones had low T---is a symbol of his laziness as a journalist.

Oh wow. I did not notice that. Crazy he let that go to print. Good catch!

good points

Nah he's the Mitch "Blood" Green of journalism.

Back