Has Jones ever ko'd anyone?

It's not really Jon's style to knock people out which is funny because he has a ton of TKO victories in which he'll drop you or take you down then finish you off with hellbows. When you have nasty GnP KO power isn't really needed.

No, but he came pretty close to KO'ing Shogun, Rashad, and Bonnar.

If he didn't run through Chael so easily, I think he would have KO'd him in the next round.

No, but he came pretty close to KO'ing Shogun, Rashad, and Bonnar.

If he didn't run through Chael so easily, I think he would have KO'd him in the next round.

It makes me sad how many people post so confidently their incorrect information.

It makes me sad how many people post so confidently their incorrect information.

Your an idiot. He dropped Bonnar and Rashad rowdy, he beat Shogun up like a little boy, but because Shogun is so fucking tough, he didn't get KO'd when a lot of guys would have. Everyone thought Bones was going to KO Sonnen, lol Sonnen just couldnt last that long with Bones.

So how is that incorrect info? And it was my opinion, dumbass.

sure looks like a ko to me, guy is out cold.

8585jgjjg44.gif

cheap shot on a clearly unconscious opponent, another reason to hate jones

Your an idiot. He dropped Bonnar and Rashad rowdy, he beat Shogun up like a little boy, but because Shogun is so fucking tough, he didn't get KO'd when a lot of guys would have. Everyone thought Bones was going to KO Sonnen, lol Sonnen just couldnt last that long with Bones.

So how is that incorrect info? And it was my opinion, dumbass.

The first thing you said. The "no". Because, he has two KOs to his name. Thus making your "no", your answer to the OPs question, thoroughly incorrect. What followed was irrelevant to everything.

Edit: Also, if you're going to call someone an idiot, the least you could do is use the right "you're". Common courtesy.

The first thing you said. The "no". Because, he has two KOs to his name. Thus making your "no", your answer to the OPs question, thoroughly incorrect. What followed was irrelevant to everything.

Edit: Also, if you're going to call someone an idiot, the least you could do is use the right "you're". Common courtesy.

This isn't English class, this is a UFC forum. Since your so smart you should have put together that I was talking about his UFC performances. Shogun, Rashad, Chael, and Bonnar fought Jones while they were in the UFC right? Thanks.

This isn't English class, this is a UFC forum. Since your so smart you should have put together that I was talking about his UFC performances. Shogun, Rashad, Chael, and Bonnar fought Jones while they were in the UFC right? Thanks.

I think you mean you're. :)

Don't be mad. Just messing with you.

Jones really isn't about the KO.

He's more about soul taking and making grown men cry inside a cage.

Yeah he KO'd a dude in some minor league pretty soon he'll be the greatest decision dan of all time

A) If English Class is the only time you care about grammar and spelling, you're being a person incorrectly, too. That excuse always irked me, even when I was actually enrolled in an English class. You're only willing to dedicate around an hour a day, five days a week to spelling things correctly or putting together a sentence properly? I don't get it.

2) You're.

More to the point, you're not paying attention.

- The question asked in the OP was
As the title said, has jones ever won with a clean knockout?

- Your answer was no, but he got close to K'ingO a few guys.

- The correct answer is "Yes, twice." You can even add "... and he got close to K'ingO a few guys in the UFC" if you want.

Now, if you took it upon yourself and added the words "in the UFC" - we wouldn't be having this conversation. Hopefully this experience can help to shine a light on the importance of effective communication.

Back