Has Jones a problem with his legs?

mmacontrol

White Belt
Reaction score
I dont know define my question very well, but he broke a bone very easily, then he finished a fight and he cannot go down the stairs without help and (the following stament is questionable, but I started to see a kind a problem here) he has very few muscle in his legs... he is dangerous with his kicks but I see a kind of "fragility" on this part (the broked bone with a movement where nobody broke himself a bone, the postfight walk)
Are the JBJ legs a weak point, problematic in the future but hidden until now as a problem?

everlast-chicken-legs2.jpg

I thought the hospital reported no injuries and his trainer just claimed he shattered his foot prior to even getting it looked at.

We have no idea what his bone density is like, only he has skinny legs. And don't associate the toe with his legs. Yes it's part of the lower body but it's not even close to the same thing. I don't know if jones legs are a weak point, but if someone with vicious leg kicks fights him I still don't see him losing.

Damn that one guy breaking his leg was nuts. Btw. This thread doesn't add up to much.

His problem is he's borderline too heavy for LHW, so he can't get tree-trunk legs.

He's lucky he got off the flying knee before Shogun shattered his legs.

Aldo would end his career.

So Jones throws a shit load of kicks, in a variety of ways, in a 5 round fight where his opponent out-boxes him. He wins the final round and consequently the fight with his legs and still you create this terrible thread.

Well, you're doing the white belt thing right at least.

We have no idea what his bone density is like, only he has skinny legs. And don't associate the toe with his legs. Yes it's part of the lower body but it's not even close to the same thing. I don't know if jones legs are a weak point, but if someone with vicious leg kicks fights him I still don't see him losing.

yeah that toe thing was just a freak accident. and i thought jones hurt his foot--really easy to do if you land a kick with your foot instead of your shin.

his legs are fine. he works his legs pretty fucking hard during his cardio and other training. all major athletes do. and he did not shatter or break anything during the gus fight. prolly just kicked wrong. it happens when u primarily kick. if u ever worked out kickboxing u would understand its not hard to hit something wrong especially a moving target

Back