Has Jon Jones ever been penalized

Eye gouging is the foul, when did jones attack the eyes.

Meh, I have seen henderson do those head strkes to the sternum in the anderson fight.

Headbutts are headbutts he head-butter tries to smash the relatively hard bone at the top of his head into the head-buttee's softer nose, cheeks, or jaw.

Thats a headbutt and the one that is considered illegal and is put in place becuase its dangerous for both fighters.

When did jones attack the trachea, he stopped shoguns breathing but when did he attack the trachea in the fight.

Watch the fight.

When the ref yells at him to leave the throat alone... that's when he was attacking the throat. When the ref says to leave the eyes alone, that's when he was attacking the eyes. Hell, you could be blind and still know he was committing fouls.... BECAUSE THE REF YELLS ABOUT THE FOULS.

Holy shit.

I can't understand what you're trying to say about headbutts..... Headbutts are illegal. Jones does a headbutt. That's illegal. One plus one equals two. We're done here.

So do a lot of guys. It's what happens in a combat sport with open gloves. You can find pics of just about every fighter with the hands open or fingers near the eyes of opponent if you try hard enough.

Don't believe me? Check this out:

20091026120308_IMG_9973.JPG

Here's Machida with a palm in Shogun's face. Very cheap technique that could have damaged Shogun's eyes.

mma_e_machida3_sy_600.jpg

Here he is with an open palm near Rampage's eyes. (Failed poke attempt?)

112fp5l.gif

Here he is holding Rashad at bay with threat of an eye poke before countering. (Looks like Rashad tried to do the same.)

When are they going to ban this cheat from sport? :rolleyes:

Seriously, you guys need to GTFO with this shit. It's embarrassing.

For all the complaining, Jones has never been penalized for an eye poke nor had the action stopped to let an opponent recover from a supposed poke.

This guy knows what's up.

Let's be real here.

People that complain about Bones being dirty are using hater logic.

Well many are haters, they cant think logically and that is why its so hard to even take their logic seriously.

One guy says that jones attacked the eyes and that was a foul, when eye gouging was the foul and then is shown to be wrong and then has too sit back and retract his comment because he wasn't really thinking logically.

Now a head strike to the sternum that Jones and Henderson have used is now headbutting or the foul of headbutting which was put into the unified rules for the real danger of real headbutting to the soft bone of the face not this micky mouse garbage.

I guess that is all they have

Let's be real here.

People that complain about Bones being dirty are using hater logic.

The man could somehow cure every form of cancer known to man, and Sherdoggers would wonder what took him so long.

I'm not hating on anything.

I simply watched something happen, and then said, "Hey, that happened."

Being rational isn't hating. It's being rational.

I like Jones. I don't like revisionist history.

is this merely childish character assassination stemming from the fact he destroyed many favorites?
this is exactly the answer right there.

Sherdoggers are mad because he whipped every last one of their favorite fighters ass and did it with total domination.

Watch the fight.

When the ref yells at him to leave the throat alone... that's when he was attacking the throat. When the ref says to leave the eyes alone, that's when he was attacking the eyes. Hell, you could be blind and still know he was committing fouls.... BECAUSE THE REF YELLS ABOUT THE FOULS.

Holy shit.

I can't understand what you're trying to say about headbutts..... Headbutts are illegal. Jones does a headbutt. That's illegal. One plus one equals two. We're done here.

Stop yelling and calm down.

A foul is a foul and jones didnt attack the eyes in the fight. He was on the ground stopping Shoguns breathing which his hand and the ref said watch the eyes if I am not mistaken.

You are pushing this nonsense, the treachea and elbows on the throat jones did do and the headstrike to sternum, if you want to push it as a headbutt its valid.

You commit a foul when you commit a foul and it is under the rules of commiting a foul, a ref giving a warning about something is not committing a foul.

I dont now how to better spell that out to you.

Your treachea is a valid point, the head strike to the sternum is valid.

Your eyes nonsense is facetious, it didn't happen, he never attacked the eyes. Also, a ref yelling is not a foul nor committing one, I dont know where you got that from.

You talk about revisionist history but you are making up a few as you go along.

Last edited:
So you like / dislike fighters based on the opinion somebody that you don't even know ? Just me but I watch fights and take my own opinion from them

wow kid, 10/10 for your hidden troll attempt..but yeah I like fighters to a certain extent but when fan boys big people up so much like they're some sort of god it just gets on my nerves - I think half of people who big up jones are in fact trolls and glory hunters, but he does of course have actual fans. I just find retarded comments tend to put me off. but anyway whitebelt, back to your statement, ooh I am really put in my place now....

this is exactly the answer right there.

Sherdoggers are mad because he whipped every last one of their favorite fighters ass and did it with total domination.

some of us (I used to be quite a big jones hater, now I don't mind him) want to suffer in silence but trolls and glory hunters make multiple threads ensuring us our guy is going to lose, passionate fans of the fighter who lost are entitled to be a bit butthurt but it's hard to suffer in silence when we have trolls constantly rubbing it in our faces for supporting Jones' opponent

He keeps his hand open/fingers out a LOT. I saw a picture the other day of him doing it against Machida, he noticeably poked Rampage a few times, and I thought it caught it once in the Rashad fight.

Edit - Found it. Not necessarily a poke, but it's something that shouldn't happen with any frequency in my opinion.

Jones-Machida-1.jpg

Yeah thats definately not fairplay, hope Big John doesnt let him do this next time around.

Back