Has Jon Jones ever been penalized

Lol, you must be a really likeable guy

I am, you seem like a wonderful person yourself from what I read from you in this thread.

Sherdog is always good for a laugh and amusement, if its not crying and moaning about the man himself Jonny Jones, its crying and moaning about his twitter comments.

Sadly its Grown men doing all the crying, these men in here have to be over 40 years old and that is pretty sad.

Last edited:
I am you seem like a wonderful person yourself from what I read from you in this thread.

cm-25498-05073b70b822fa.gif

Sherdog is always good for a laugh and amusement, if its not crying and moaning about the man himself Jonny Jones, its crying and moaning about his twitter comments.

Sadly its Grown men doing all the crying, these men in here have to be over 40 years old and that is pretty sad.

My like or dislike, and your like or dislike of a particular fighter, is irrelevant as to if said fighter commits fouls, or does not commit fouls.

Jones has intentionally committed multiples fouls in the Shogun and Rampage fights. This is a fact that exists, and one can see said fouls by watching said fights. Admitting so isn't crying. It's looking at things, and then saying "I saw that happen."

I love seeing the Jones Defense Brigade doing mental gymnastics in attempts to defend his shady tactics in the cage.

Mental gymnastics: obfuscation, deflection, and projection all in two posts:

They dont have too

Jon is the

Jon-J.png

CHAMP

everything else is irrelevant.

What I enjoy is seeing the crybabies like yourself cry about it, it wont change the fact and makes sherdog a very amusing place to come too.

If you want, you guys in here can twitter Jon jones at

http://twitter.com/jonnybones

Instead of flooding sherdog with your tears, all of you crydoggers can personally flood jones twitter post with them. Dont forget to get an extra supply of vagisil cream for those extra moments fellas.

I am, you seem like a wonderful person yourself from what I read from you in this thread.

I personally think its bs that fighters do this (not just Jones, everyone). The obvious intent of putting an open hand out is "hey, stay the fuck back or you're getting poked in the eye". And then when they do get poked they act innocent like they never meant for anything like that to happen.

Just look at the Costa boetch fight, Costa is demonized for his eye poke when in truth, boetch is just the fighter unlucky enough to run into it

nope hes never been penalized for eye pokes, which is crazy since posters keep claiming he aims for the eyes in all his fights. weird that nobodies actually gone down to an eyepoke.

maybe hes not actually aiming for the eyes? and instead trying to use his palm to keep distance?

just a suggestion.

oh and multiple fouls in shogun and page fights? please list them, i must have missed them (ref as well).

Mental gymnastics: obfuscation, deflection, and projection all in two posts:

What can I tell you, I love the Classics.

Dont forget to use the twitter post I put up in case you want to send Jones a scathing tweet.

nope hes never been penalized for eye pokes, which is crazy since posters keep claiming he aims for the eyes in all his fights. weird that nobodies actually gone down to an eyepoke.

maybe hes not actually aiming for the eyes? and instead trying to use his palm to keep distance?

just a suggestion.

oh and multiple fouls in shogun and page fights? please list them, i must have missed them (ref as well).

Already listed them.

And the ref did not miss 2 of the 3 in the Shogun fight. Yes. The ref spots them and calls him on them, but only via warning. They were both pretty obvious. At one point he places his thumb right on the eye and the ref yells at him. And he also clearly grabs the throat hard, and the ref again yells at him. In the opening round he attacks the eyes, and trachea, and is warned for both. He also does a headbutt in the final moments of the round that is easy to spot. The ref misses it, but the announcers do acknowledge it happened.

And did you even watch the Shogun fight? Recently? Same with the Rampage fight. Hell, I already said all of this stuff.... [sigh]

So do a lot of guys. It's what happens in a combat sport with open gloves. You can find pics of just about every fighter with the hands open or fingers near the eyes of opponent if you try hard enough.

Don't believe me? Check this out:

112fp5l.gif

Here he is holding Rashad at bay with threat of an eye poke before countering. (Looks like Rashad tried to do the same.)

When are they going to ban this cheat from sport? :rolleyes:

Are you serious? He was obviously measuring distance and then parrying with that arm.

Machida also uses his open hand techniques differently than Jones.

My like or dislike, and your like or dislike of a particular fighter, is irrelevant as to if said fighter commits fouls, or does not commit fouls.

Jones has intentionally committed multiples fouls in the Shogun and Rampage fights. This is a fact that exists, and one can see said fouls by watching said fights. Admitting so isn't crying. It's looking at things, and then saying "I saw that happen."

Multiple fouls, really, You saw it happen, really ??

Well okay then,

Here is the Unified rules, show me which multiple fouls in the shogun and Rampage fight he broke and I want specifics since the rules are specific.

http://www.ufc.com/discover/sport/rules-and-regulations

Also, I just gave you jones twitter feed, you can send your reports and videos and suspicion to him personally and he will review it and get back to you.

Or you can cry about it on sherdog and post your videos and lament and group think the issue and post photos. Get proactive BBM, go on twitter and let Johnny know how you feel, dont share the tears only on Sherdog, share those tears with Jon.

Already listed them.

And the ref did not miss 2 of the 3 in the Shogun fight. Yes. The ref spots them and calls him on them, but only via warning. They were both pretty obvious. At one point he places his thumb right on the eye and the ref yells at him. And he also clearly grabs the throat hard, and the ref again yells at him. In the opening round he attacks the eyes, and trachea, and is warned for both. He also does a headbutt in the final moments of the round that is easy to spot. The ref misses it, but the announcers do acknowledge it happened.

And did you even watch the Shogun fight? Recently? Same with the Rampage fight. Hell, I already said all of this stuff.... [sigh]

What foul did he break, the unified rules are posted what specific Foul did he break.

I dont think Jones has ever poked someone in the eye. This thread is desperate

Jones has never eye poked anyone but other fighters have numerous times. Putting your hand or pawing someones face is not a foul and Bas Ruten is the father of pawing and palms in fighters faces and it is a legal move in MMA.

There is nothing patently foul about it and it has been done for years in MMA by a legend.

I am still waiting on the guy who said Jones broke multiple fouls to post what multiple fouls jones broke.

What foul did he break, the unified rules are posted what specific Foul did he break.

Attacks to eyes
Attacks to trachea
Headbutts

He committed the 2 of these 3, and was warned for them in the opening round with Shogun. Also did a headbutt that round, but the ref missed that.

Third time I've said this. You literally responded to me about this already. You have already read my post on this. Why would you read it, and then ask the question that I already answered? WHAT?

And I'm done talking to people that refuse to watch the fight. If you want to pretend it didn't exist.... than I could kidnap you, and force you to watch the fight over and over, and you'd still say, "Nu uh!" I can't make you admit what happened, even if it was video taped, and is easy to obtain and watch for yourself. THe irrational defense of things one can simply observe with their eyeballs is insane.

I'm out.

Last edited:
Already listed them.

sigh, the headbutt was not a foul, didn't the announcers acknowledge that as well?
jones paws at his opponents with his fingers straight up.

the thumb was not an eyepoke but a push off and the ref warned him, shogun never claimed to get poked but a gif would be helpful.

and his elbow was on shogun throat to try and push him away.

where are the fouls you listed in the thread? only read through some not all.

Attacks to eyes
Attacks to trachea
Headbutts

Eye gouging is the foul, when did jones attack the eyes.

Meh, I have seen henderson do those head strkes to the sternum in the anderson fight.

Headbutts are headbutts he head-butter tries to smash the relatively hard bone at the top of his head into the head-buttee's softer nose, cheeks, or jaw.

Thats a headbutt and the one that is considered illegal and is put in place becuase its dangerous for both fighters.

When did jones attack the trachea, he stopped shoguns breathing but when did he attack the trachea in the fight.

Last edited:
sigh, the headbutt was not a foul, didn't the announcers acknowledge that as well?

the thumb was not an eyepoke but a push off and the ref warned him, shogun never claimed to get poked but a gif would be helpful.

All eye attacks are fouls
All trachea attacks are fouls
All headbutts are fouls.

I literally can't make it simpler.

The announcers didn't say if the headbutt was legal or not. It was simply mentioned. Why would that matter if they said it was or wasn't legal? They didn't write the unified rules. Rogan could say wearing black trunks is illegal if he wanted. Doesn't mean anything. At any rate, he didn't say it was legal. I suggest you either watch the fight, or stop posting about it.

Either way....

He doesnt understand they guy is looking to make an issue when it was clearly not the case.

I don't think he has, but the point is he tends to extend his fingers as a fighter comes into attack. Good luck to him for exploiting a part of the rules but personally I don't think it's fair, the ref should be onto this type of thing.

Let's be real here.

People that complain about Bones being dirty are using hater logic.

The man could somehow cure every form of cancer known to man, and Sherdoggers would wonder what took him so long.

Back