Has Jon ever hurt anyone w a punch standing?

Kvolcom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He throws arm punches. Pretty much everything on the feet is throws is just meant to gain points or cut you other than his headkicks

Its crazy the Goat doesn't even know how to throw a punch correctly...

He busted last guys face with his fist for 25 minutes. Isn't that enough?

He throws arm punches. Pretty much everything on the feet is throws is just meant to gain points or cut you other than his headkicks

because he is using eye pokes instead, he tries last fight as well

Machida to the head, Glover to the head, Shogun to the body......those are the examples that come to mind for me.

He dropped Machida with a counter left, dropped Shogun with a body shot, and rocked Glover with punches. Dropped Evans with a standing short elbow.

He knocked out that random dude in the gym with a punch if i remember correctly.

I have never seen such a big guy with so little power.

There's BW's who punch harder than Jones lmao

He sucks at punching but he rocked Machida before sub

guy is strong as fuck but literally no punching power, I think is because his weird build. But he doesnt need heavy hands to put guys out

The haters are grasping at straws, GOAT doesn't need wild overhands to win, look above for instances he hurt elite fighters with his hands

I seem to remember him hurting Rampage right before taking him down and subbing him.

He generates 60% of his power potential because of HOW he fights. He rarely sits down on any punches he throws. I counted two or three last night, and they had some force (but didn't connect cleanly).

He doesn't go for the power shot because there is an inherent risk of overextending and getting violently countered. This is actually high level fight IQ in MMA, and a huge factor for his success. Jones looks for his finishing strikes in his legs, not his hands.

Back