Has JDS' chin ever been tested?

Nelson definitely clubbed him with a few solid shots and it didn't seem to bother him much.

Carwin landed a huge bomb on him and all he did was circle around a little. Roy caught him a couple of times as did CroCop. These are known KO artists and JDS doesn't even budge. Pretty sure hes been tested.

Nelson hit him, Crocop tagged him, Yvel landed a really nice, clean shot, and Carwin landed a few shots.

So I'd say we know that he has a pretty decent chin.
Hard to gauge until he actually gets hurt by a shot, but the fact that we haven't seen that is probably a good thing.

The right hook Yvel caught him with would've put alot of guys out...Yvels got big power...he smiled and went on to knock dude out. JDS has a well tested chin and its solid, plus he only like 27 years old.

He went 3 rounds trading shots with Roy, and if you don't know what type of Knockout skills Roy has, you don't know anything about MMA.

CC really tagged JDS more in a fight than anyone, Carwin landed a big shot and so did Roy, if i remember correctly

I think it was tested a little by Cro Crop but not to much to be like woh he has an amazing chin

Back