Has Izzy dry humped before Costa? (Update: confirmed with video)

He seems very into dry and wet humping. Inside and outside the cage.

I saw this. Is that Izzy in first pic? He did it before?

Edit:
It is confirmed about seven posts down.

I guess it is extra weird to me, because I thought he did it as a reaction to Costa’s bullying & insinuations about homosexuality. But who knows. Maybe the guy in the earlier clip did that also.

It's what a real champion does, That's why he didn't congratulate Khabib, I mean what kind of champion has an unconcious opponent in front of him and doesnt pretend f!#$ them in the ass?

Edit:

I guess it is extra weird to me, because I thought he did it as a reaction to Costa’s bullying & insinuations about homosexuality. But who knows. Maybe the guy in the earlier clip did that also.

Doing it to Costa, in context, has some sense of poetic justice (although still not very classy). Doing it to random guys you beat is just insecure.

Doing it to Costa, in context, has some sense of poetic justice (although still not very classy). Doing it to random guys you beat is just insecure.
Yeah I thought this was gross (cringier than his other shit), but there was at least some context w/ Costa. Here, though…

Edit:

No surprise man. He's been gay all his life. The experts tell me you're born that way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back