Has Gaethje improved since his losses?

Nah he just fought a couple of chinny fighters with even worse fight IQs than him.

He’s one of the most entertaining guys in the division but he’s FAR from champ material.

people said the same about Eddie and he became champ.

So now he gets credit for getting knocked out by the WEAKEST LW champ in the history of the division?

<36>

o6qdz4pl7li21.gif
Weakest champ.... great argument

Winning is an improvement from losing.

8Rat.gif

Edson is an ideal match up for him, but I thought he looked good a bit more aware of distance, showed some head movement, footwork and was more patient. It was too small of a sample to be sure, so what do y'all think?
Thought the exact same thing.

I'm just glad to see that Gajthe is coherent! With all of the wars he's been in, I thought he might've started slurring already.

He needs a loooong time off after he fights, just to be safe.

A fluke spinning kick fooled people into believing that Barboza was a good fighter. He would lose to Etim in a rematch.

No. He's the same fighter. Knock his opponent the f--k out or get KTFO. Whoever lands flush first.

So now he gets credit for getting knocked out by the WEAKEST LW champ in the history of the division?

<36>

o6qdz4pl7li21.gif
<FookIsThatGuy>

Really bro, you're supposed to be a Sherdog OG. Carrying yourself like 10 account troll noob.

<DisgustingHHH>

Last edited:
Back