Has Dating Become Much Easier?

A woman had a pic of her dildo war chest in her display on tinder. A lot if women are sloots and slobs these days. In display, the caption should read, best before ......!
Wow !! That's sounds impressive to me...

Easier for good looking men, way harder to men 7 and below. Like someone else mentioned, it's easy for 6+ checks to get 10/10 guys, so they don't bother with anything else. I've been on dating sites for a few years and sent out over 100 well thought out messages and haven't gotten a single response. Not. One. Chicks get hundreds of messages a day. They won't even bother looking at messages from non 10/10 guys.

Easier for good looking men, way harder to men 7 and below. Like someone else mentioned, it's easy for 6+ checks to get 10/10 guys, so they don't bother with anything else. I've been on dating sites for a few years and sent out over 100 well thought out messages and haven't gotten a single response. Not. One. Chicks get hundreds of messages a day. They won't even bother looking at messages from non 10/10 guys.
Just scrape further down in the barrel. If 6/10s don't respond try 5's; There's very little chance you're worse looking than I am and I've gotten responses but at some point I stopped sending anything of substance and started copy-pasting the generic message to all of them. They really don't seem to care about what you say to them; they're going to check the pictures and if you pass that test they'll check out the profile.

Just make sure your pictures are really good. A picture of your face, entire body (clothed if you're fat, like me), you practicing some sort of sport or physical activity, a picture with an animal, and finally a picture of you in a social setting with friends.

Just scrape further down in the barrel. If 6/10s don't respond try 5's; There's very little chance you're worse looking than I am and I've gotten responses but at some point I stopped sending anything of substance and started copy-pasting the generic message to all of them. They really don't seem to care about what you say to them; they're going to check the pictures and if you pass that test they'll check out the profile.

Just make sure your pictures are really good. A picture of your face, entire body (clothed if you're fat, like me), you practicing some sort of sport or physical activity, a picture with an animal, and finally a picture of you in a social setting with friends.
Oh those physical activity pics, as well as animal (or fishing) are pictures that my female friends use for drinking games. One shot for every such picture, and then they laugh about it.

Although I'm sure some women find pictures of fishing and physical activity interesting among the sea of myriads similar pictures.

6 is as low as I'm willing to go. I rather be alone than be with someone that makes me throw up in my mouth a little every time I see her. Though I might take your advice about copy pasta messages. I'm sure you're right and they don't care what you say. Either your pics get a pass and you're in or they don't. At least 70% of the chicks I messaged never even bothered looking at my profile.

And I do have pictures with animals and out doors. Doesn't seem to help. I haven't been trying very hard in the last few months though, so there's that.

After they surpass 25 the game get easier
After 28 very very easier
After 30 it play itself

I think this has a lot to do with the place people are in their lives at these ages.

At 25 you're a few years removed from college, typically the best years of your life. If you don't want to, there's no reason to settle down in college unless you meet somebody you know is a keeper, because you're constantly meeting new people. At 25 you're now working, and in most jobs you're seeing the same small group of people every day. All your friends from college have spread out, getting jobs across the country, etc. Life slows down for most people at this age, but it takes a few years for it to sink in. By 28-30 people are willing to lower their standards.

Oh those physical activity pics, as well as animal (or fishing) are pictures that my female friends use for drinking games. One shot for every such picture, and then they laugh about it.

Although I'm sure some women find pictures of fishing and physical activity interesting among the sea of myriads similar pictures.

I'm sure the public opinion on what makes a preferable set of photos has changed over the last few years and my advise is easily a few years old. But I'm willing to bet at least a few of those guys they've sat around and laughed ended up smashing though. When I said animal photo I was thinking much more along the lines of you playing with a puppy and for physical activity you need to keep it super generic like basketball, skiing or bike riding without looking goofy in your action shot.

I'd be hesitant to post fishing pictures tbh unless it was on a boat and it was somehow obvious I owned a boat from the photo. I've recently landed in a spot where fishing on the ocean is a big thing and if a girl is spending the day out with you alone, on a boat, sex is pretty damn near guaranteed.

6 is as low as I'm willing to go. I rather be alone than be with someone that makes me throw up in my mouth a little every time I see her. Though I might take your advice about copy pasta messages. I'm sure you're right and they don't care what you say. Either your pics get a pass and you're in or they don't. At least 70% of the chicks I messaged never even bothered looking at my profile.

And I do have pictures with animals and out doors. Doesn't seem to help. I haven't been trying very hard in the last few months though, so there's that.

I wouldn't think there would be much of a drop off between a 5 and a 6 but I understand. I'd recommend just checking your ego at the door and pinging every chick that passes your physical attraction test even if that's hundreds of women whose description you just briefly skimmed. You can weed out the obnoxious and incompatible ones once they start responding to you. Much easier to sort through 10 profiles of women who are already talking to you than 4000 that might never so much as open your message.

Good luck.

I wish I lived in a sexually liberal country. Women in the middle east are mostly about marriage, and dont mess around with dudes unless the dudes are filthy rich. Gold digger is the norm here.

Gonna have my fun soon, though. I happen to be visiting the netherlands soon enough to attend a doom metal festival and catch up with a friend. Last week, i got to know this german hippie girl through facebook .. and after a couple of skype sessions she wants to meet me in holland and spend a couple of weeks with me. Cant wait to drop acid with her in the Dutch wilderness ^_^

Im kind of bewildered at how easygoing and chill girls are abroad. Im used to the arrogance of lebanese chicks.

Since having got Tinder I got laid a lot. I think people using it as a hooking up app, and use the "date" to see if there are deal breakers. I was actually looking for someone more special than that, but hey, who am I to turn down casual sex!?

I know people in ltrs from what began as casual sex. It's a very important aspect of a relationship. It's not the only thing of course but, it's definitely a major factor.

No offense dude but, you aren't doing it right. Either you have piss poor aesthetics or are putting out something shitty. I have had pulled sloots not saying a word before or messaging profiles without pics. Fuck I even copy/paste messages and it's easy money.

I maximize the looks and gifts I have. I am friends with models and they pull tons of ass. For gf types, they are models or pageant winners. Most times for snl or ons, they are just regular pretty or cute girls meaning, the women got the better end of the deal (or so it would look on the surface ) what she exchanges in her youth cannot truly be compensated for ever. In her youth, she should be trying to lock down investment bankers or professional ballers. Most are cotent being a booth call with some guy that treats them bad but they think is pretty.

Going out with a buddy that models can be challenging. Women treat him like superman to your being super boy. Looks breaks the ice but so much more goes into it. I suspect that you are cynical. I simply just pull. Expect to see me post more nonsense this week (check previous pg spoiler tag). It's too easy but being attractive and aesthetic but more importantly, being a man, I go get girls.

You are talking to a guy that would slam a hottie, nut, leave, and go to the club to get more girls. It's like clock work. Day or night. It don't matter where. I chat up birds. I test the waters. I pull. Give it a try. Women can use airbrush shoop pics but irl there us no hiding.

Last edited:
By 28-30 people are willing to lower their standards.

Da fuk?

I am a few years removed from 30. I am slaying tang between 18-28 (legal adult is 18 hurrr) be it tinder or just chatting up birds randomly. Any excuse to hang out will suffice assuming she is interested. It's the women that get desperate. It's men who have a ring through their nose that drop the ball by lowering standards. I intend to carry on in my 30s as carefree.

tumblr_nmgrq6uXXL1up6egso1_500.gif

too much real life. ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

cus the female stability in marriage is directly linked to her sexual past.

teachman

+ infinite

So true. Checkout the truth about sex, single mothers or gene warfare by Stefano molyneux. It is crazy.

Now once her pecking order changes in the dating pool (pregnant, single mother, gains weight, old etc), she seeks marriage and dated down. She is mad.

Despite the facts, men continue to wife up sluts.

Besides desperation setting in, I think there's something to be said for women feeling more comfortable in their sexuality as they get older too. After school etc I think there is less defined social standards and women feel more comfortable acting out on their sexual feelings because the risk of being judged isn't as high

No offense dude but, you aren't doing it right. Either you have piss poor aesthetics or are putting out something shitty. I have had pulled sloots not saying a word before or messaging profiles without pics. Fuck I even copy/paste messages and it's easy money.

I maximize the looks and gifts I have. I am friends with models and they pull tons of ass. For gf types, they are models or pageant winners. Most times for snl or ons, they are just regular pretty or cute girls meaning, the women got the better end of the deal (or so it would look on the surface ) what she exchanges in her youth cannot truly be compensated for ever. In her youth, she should be trying to lock down investment bankers or professional ballers. Most are cotent being a booth call with some guy that treats them bad but they think is pretty.

Going out with a buddy that models can be challenging. Women treat him like superman to your being super boy. Looks breaks the ice but so much more goes into it. I suspect that you are cynical. I simply just pull. Expect to see me post more nonsense this week (check previous pg spoiler tag). It's too easy but being attractive and aesthetic but more importantly, being a man, I go get girls.

You are talking to a guy that would slam a hottie, nut, leave, and go to the club to get more girls. It's like clock work. Day or night. It don't matter where. I chat up birds. I test the waters. I pull. Give it a try. Women can use airbrush shoop pics but irl there us no hiding.

Da fuk?

I am a few years removed from 30. I am slaying tang between 18-28 (legal adult is 18 hurrr) be it tinder or just chatting up birds randomly. Any excuse to hang out will suffice assuming she is interested. It's the women that get desperate. It's men who have a ring through their nose that drop the ball by lowering standards. I intend to carry on in my 30s as carefree.

Dude, I don't know why but the crassness of your post makes me think you just hit puberty and you are trying hard to prove something. I've met my fair share of guys who can seriously pull, but none talk about it the way you do. No offense...

the female's emotional stability is linked to her sexual history. it's a fact of science unfortunately.

they get crazier and crazier . eventually free hookers. cum dumpsters. point of no return. no end in sight.

Would be interested to see the source on this....Im just saying from you past posts you seem to view women in a very...."commodity" way. Not saying its wrong, just curious about the actual link to the study you mentioned.

I'm sure the public opinion on what makes a preferable set of photos has changed over the last few years and my advise is easily a few years old. But I'm willing to bet at least a few of those guys they've sat around and laughed ended up smashing though. When I said animal photo I was thinking much more along the lines of you playing with a puppy and for physical activity you need to keep it super generic like basketball, skiing or bike riding without looking goofy in your action shot.

I'd be hesitant to post fishing pictures tbh unless it was on a boat and it was somehow obvious I owned a boat from the photo. I've recently landed in a spot where fishing on the ocean is a big thing and if a girl is spending the day out with you alone, on a boat, sex is pretty damn near guaranteed.
In your specific case I guess a fishing photo would actually make sense. I guess though that most city slickers putting them out there isn't in your shoes though. I actually pretty recently read an article about the phenomenon here. It's pretty wild. Fishing photos are apparently as usual as duck faces and yoga pics (where you can't even see the yoga pants ass!).

Yeah, I'm sure they get laid. I got laid too a lot, and I only had some selfies. Although I look good and I have a few ultra visible tats (I guess those duck faces wouldn't swipe me to the right), so I'm probably attracting different species of females. But most of my hookups on Tinder are women asking me straight "Wanna hook up?" and as a male I felt obligated to.

Although I have found my soulmate for the time being. Through Tinder. It's one of those "one in a million shots". We felt immediate attraction and it wasn't only sexual, and the more we talked, we found that we are a perfect match. Even our children share the same age, interests and our oldest have the same diagnoses (asperger and adhd in combo) so we talk about how shitty and wonderful it can be at times. For the last month I've practically lived at her place - only home in the weekends with my kids, then back to her place, I even have a set of her keys. Really, things can go very right on Tinder as well ..

Besides desperation setting in, I think there's something to be said for women feeling more comfortable in their sexuality as they get older too. After school etc I think there is less defined social standards and women feel more comfortable acting out on their sexual feelings because the risk of being judged isn't as high

I think there is this element but if we look at the times, sluting out is encouraged as is single mothers. The truth about single mothers lunes up perfectly with the guys post about promiscuity and divorce in women. The underlying theme is discontent. Guys who have it going on don't date single mom's. Let's be real. Single mom's never would have gave the guy the time a day prior to having a kid and aesthetics went south. It's a self respect that seems lacking when it comes to men and dating lower class women.

Dude, I don't know why but the crassness of your post makes me think you just hit puberty and you are trying hard to prove something. I've met my fair share of guys who can seriously pull, but none talk about it the way you do. No offense...

You pretty much promoted settling down or giving up after college. That is pathetic. Most guys are doing that and living a mediocre life.

You pretty much promoted settling down or giving up after college. That is pathetic. Most guys are doing that and living a mediocre life.

I am not really promoting anything and I don't know what you mean by mediocre life. To me, prioritize your life to having a bunch of meaningless one night stand with people you would call sloot is lower than mediocre. I don't try hard to land girls because I believe if you are on the path to success, quality women, career opportunities, social connection with other successful people will all fall into places. I am quite secure with where I am in life so I don't need to put down others or brag about sexual conquests.

I am not really promoting anything and I don't know what you mean by mediocre life. To me, prioritize your life to having a bunch of meaningless one night stand with people you would call sloot is lower than mediocre. I don't try hard to land girls because I believe if you are on the path to success, quality women, career opportunities, social connection with other successful people will all fall into places. I am quite secure with where I am in life so I don't need to put down others or brag about sexual conquests.

I guess that's what separates us brah.

Edit; weekend update to follow lulz had

Back