Has Dating Become Much Easier?

a fat, bald, ginger addresses ugly people as "them". LMAO i was like LMAO

does this clown own a mirror?

He knows. Alot of his jokes revolve around himself.

Yup it's easier, but it's still a little more difficult when you're already in a relationship.

Easier for ugly people. If you're attractive its the same its always been.

9rBHgw6.gif

Easier for ugly people. If you're attractive its the same its always been.

i've been told the 80/20 rule now is like 90/10. it's become so extreme where 6.5/10 and up girls can all regularly bang 10/10 guys. so they only swipe right on10/10 guys resulting on an even more crazy dynamic.

apex males just basically bang. no more bars. hobbies. gfs. just bang new girls on rotation in their free time.

Hooking up and just having sex with someone is easier but staying in a relationship is really tough because you know that the girl you are with has fucked hundreds of dudes on Tinder where you met her.

It gets a lot easier when you get into your 30's because women start getting way more desperate because theyre either not married yet or theyre coming out of a divorce
Either way theyre feeling very insecure and are willing to settle for people like me
Aww yeah
I think women start realizing that it isn't worth waiting for .

I think when people are younger , even some men they are influenced by exterior reasons like their parents , friends and society and try not to have sex or be very picky about it because they fear what others will think about them . By the time you are 30's and on your own , you probably don't care anymore what anyone thinks about who you're having sex with or how fast you do it .

Hooking up and just having sex with someone is easier but staying in a relationship is really tough because you know that the girl you are with has fucked hundreds of dudes on Tinder where you met her.

tumblr_nmgrq6uXXL1up6egso1_500.gif

too much real life. ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

cus the female stability in marriage is directly linked to her sexual past.

teachman

It's only easy if you're an Asian man. Especially if you're south east asian

I think when people are younger , even some men they are influenced by exterior reasons like their parents , friends and society and try not to have sex or be very picky about it because they fear what others will think about them . By the time you are 30's and on your own , you probably don't care anymore what anyone thinks about who you're having sex with or how fast you do it .

the female's emotional stability is linked to her sexual history. it's a fact of science unfortunately.

they get crazier and crazier . eventually free hookers. cum dumpsters. point of no return. no end in sight.

totally agree,i missed out on a few girls in my younger days because I thought they were very doable 7's,while some of my friends wouldn't have them even close to that.......now I'm far older,i don't give a rat arse what anyone thinks.....still fucked off about not pursuing one particular girl.......as apparently she was a 'freak'

totally agree,i missed out on a few girls in my younger days because I thought they were very doable 7's,while some of my friends wouldn't have them even close to that.......now I'm far older,i don't give a rat arse what anyone thinks.....still fucked off about not pursuing one particular girl.......as apparently she was a 'freak'

Yes. I've had sooo many missed opportunities in my younger days because of this way of thinking. I was randomly thinking about one earlier today.

i dont think of what was described in the op as "dating", more like bed hopping.

trying to find somebody to actually date is a pain in the ass, to me anyways. the moment people realize they're not getting nudes and sex out of you they fuck right off out of there, because an actual relationship is not what they're looking for :/ i just don't bother with it anymore. either it's some horny person trying to use you to get off, or it's somebody i simply don't like, so eh.

i've been told the 80/20 rule now is like 90/10. it's become so extreme where 6.5/10 and up girls can all regularly bang 10/10 guys. so they only swipe right on10/10 guys resulting on an even more crazy dynamic.

apex males just basically bang. no more bars. hobbies. gfs. just bang new girls on rotation in their free time.

Sounds about right. Probably why sherdog posters don't have any hobbies outside of sherdog. Too busy getting it in.

I'm married and all of my good friends are married too so this lifestyle of just banging different girls without a relationship would get pretty old for me. This hopping from a person to person lifestyle only sounds awesome if your friends are also doing the same thing. If your the only guy in the group without a gf or wife loneliness will creep in.

Probably getting harder if you're trying to get a worthwhile mate but if you're just trying to super smash bros then way easier.

After they surpass 25 the game get easier
After 28 very very easier
After 30 it play itself

Back