Has Dating Become Much Easier?

Pastafarian2

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Because my game has stayed exactly the same. maybe even regressed a bit

I'm 31 now. Last time I was single was 5 years ago.

Seems tinder, POF, badoo has fully caught on and ushered us into the netflix and chill era. I went on 5 dates in 2 weeks. slept with every single girl on the first date. I have a full time job btw.

The same formula. Go out for coffee.... chat... then talk about a leonardo dicaprio movie and come back to my place to watch the revenant. That movie would bore the tears out of every sane person... maybe that's why the girls chose to have sex instead. anyway

Or maybe I just aged like fine wine.

either way..... life is worth living for right now.

I imagine sites like backpage and craigslist make dating a lot safer than the old school street corner, not sure if easier though.

Wait, you mean paying for sex right?

It gets a lot easier when you get into your 30's because women start getting way more desperate because theyre either not married yet or theyre coming out of a divorce
Either way theyre feeling very insecure and are willing to settle for people like me
Aww yeah

I imagine sites like backpage and craigslist make dating a lot safer than the old school street corner, not sure if easier though.

Wait, you mean paying for sex right?

oh no. where's the fun in that?

i'd rather jack than do a prostitute.

It's certainly easier to make the first move now. You don't have to be anywhere near the person, or even logged in at the same time. In terms of actually dating, it's a little different story. It's made hookups much easier, but the number of options has probably made consistently dating one person more difficult.

It gets a lot easier when you get into your 30's because women start getting way more desperate because theyre either not married yet or theyre coming out of a divorce
Either way theyre feeling very insecure and are willing to settle for people like me
Aww yeah

it has nothing to do with my age because. the girls are all early to mid 20's and one was 18. yikes.

I guess. I got married too soon and divorced in my 30's dates and sex wasn't that hard to come by with the sites I used. Without them who knows.

a fat, bald, ginger addresses ugly people as "them". LMAO i was like LMAO

does this clown own a mirror?

Are you not familiar with Louis CK? He has entire specials that are almost solely dedicated to shitting on himself.

I married my high school sweetheart at 26, got divorced at 33 so I was a total fish out of water being newly single in my 30s with zero game whatsoever since I'd been in a serious relationship since I was about 19.

I'm doing pretty well for myself these days, mostly thanks to online dating, as the confidence that came with doing well in the online dating scene has carried over into meeting girls in public.

So yeah, I'd have to agree with the thread title.

I married my high school sweetheart at 26, got divorced at 33 so I was a total fish out of water being newly single in my 30s with zero game whatsoever since I'd been in a serious relationship since I was about 19.

I'm doing pretty well for myself these days, mostly thanks to online dating, as the confidence that came with doing well in the online dating scene has carried over into meeting girls in public.

So yeah, I'd have to agree with the thread title.

yup this is definitely a phenom.

you'd also have to imagine the girls and guys sex partner #'s have to be skyrocketing. it's a little mind blowing really because these every day girls have essentially become free hookers.

I've been using Tinder a lot lately as I just got out of nine year relationship.

It's easy in the respect that you don't have to leave your house to meet people, but you do have to weed through a lot of bullshit to get dates on there though. You match with a lot of people that never respond or hardly at all. I've matched with about 50 people on there and only got to the point where I went on date with about 6 of them.

I could increase my match count and success rate if I just right swiped everyone, but I have standards goddammit.

Aww yeah
Legit lol.

It's much easier to set up dates and bang all you want. However, the sheer volume of choices has made settling into something more than casual a little difficult. This is especially true when you're in an area where you're dating pool is made up of a bunch of successful, career driven people...ie DC. Hard to pull the trigger when the next best thing is always around the corner

I'm 31 now and I'm married. Don't have the great opportunity of enjoy those pleasures that Tinder and stuff like that gave us. :confused:

Tinder and happn are amazingly alright.

It's much easier to set up dates and bang all you want. However, the sheer volume of choices has made settling into something more than casual a little difficult. This is especially true when you're in an area where you're dating pool is made up of a bunch of successful, career driven people...ie DC. Hard to pull the trigger when the next best thing is always around the corner

that is a good problem to have imo.

right now, i just want to live out a 2nd college phase. I've had a long time to long after variety and that is what i will enjoy.

options. but then again options makes a person more mercurial. that's true. harder to settle down and start a family.

Back