Has Cody shot himself in the foot with loyalty?

KOFight228

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
After his endless cry baby rants about TJ leaving TAM, this basically means he himself can never leave TAM and thus never improve and evolve his skills. What a moron.

Faber set him up, it was all Faber's plan so that Cody will forever be with Faber, Faber doesn't want to share Cody with anyone, that was the reason Justin Buchholz left the team after Master Thong, Ludwig.
The "TJ drama" just a BS that Faber made up, he never cared about that BS, he just want Cody to stay with him.
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Cody was undefeated and made the GOAT Bantamweight Dominick Cruz look silly in their fight before he fought TJ.

The only thing Cody needs to improve on is his emotions. He fights like a street fighter when fighting TJ because he lets his emotions get the best of him.

He'll probably find a way to get booted from Team Alpha Male so that he can claim that he never left of his own accord.

TAM is going the the way of TLD.

I could only read the first few words of this thread on the front page and I thought Cody suicided!<Eek2.0>

I'm not sure if Cody shot himself in the foot, but he sure loves playing with other guys feet.<Lmaoo>

NCt61Ik_d.jpg

5PZUkRa.png

Faber set him up, it was all Faber's plan so that Cody will forever be with Faber, Faber doesn't want to share Cody with anyone, that was the reason Justin Buchholz left the team after Master Thong, Ludwig.
The "TJ drama" just a BS that Faber made up, he never cared about that BS, he just want Cody to stay with him.
maxresdefault.jpg

If you recall, after Cruz beat TJ, he called out Faber on all of this.

TAM is going the the way of TLD.
Great analogy. I never thought of that. Urijah shot himself in the foot with the Bang situation and no top coaches wont to go there after that silly feud. Instead, he takes him terrible ass fighters like Buttholz and gives him free reign if all the talent they have there, cuz 'much loyalty', and Uriah does it want to pay. The end result is guys like Cody going from the The World Champion to glass jawed bums.

LOL mods wastelanded this thread as well.
There is a mass Sherdog effort to cover up Cody's sexual preferences.

Really, if he bats that way, I just think he should come out and say it, don't be ashamed. Being the first openly gay male UFC fighter would break down barriers and be fantastic for LGBTQ community.
Own it, Cody.

Great analogy. I never thought of that. Urijah shot himself in the foot with the Bang situation and no top coaches wont to go there after that silly feud. Instead, he takes him terrible ass fighters like Buttholz and gives him free reign if all the talent they have there, cuz 'much loyalty', and Uriah does it want to pay. The end result is guys like Cody going from the The World Champion to glass jawed bums.

TAM is an old man's gym now. It used to be a young man's gym, like MFS, Team Quest, and Extreme Couture were young folk's gym once upon a time, but nowadays TAM is just HammerHouse for short dudes. They may as well hang a heavy bag from Uriah's nose and train on his chin.

There is a mass Sherdog effort to cover up Cody's sexual preferences.

Really, if he bats that way, I just think he should come out and say it, don't be ashamed. Being the first openly gay male UFC fighter would break down barriers and be fantastic for LGBTQ community.
Own it, Cody.

Would explain why he goes down so easy.

I dont think people had a similar sentiment about Cody shooting himself in the foot with TAM after he embarrassed Dom Cruz, so I think it's a little premature to say TAM is failing him.

He lost to TJ twice and TJ is really good, the best ever now. Not a lot of shame in that. If he loses a few more fights to inferior opponents, maybe it's time to have the conversation about TAM failing him, but not until then, IMO.

The dude is a horrible trash talker, so this was probably the only thing he could come up with and stick to, especially after getting his ass beat in the first fight.

Back