Has Barnett publicly thanked Browne?

Lol people getting trolled in this thread hardcore haha!!!

Browne is a tool hopefully Barnett schools him.

Yep. Unfortunately for Barnett, Travis is the hammer, Josh will play the nail.

Browne isn't really all that great. I think that Barnett is savvy enough to get inside the NOTHING that Browne has to offer because his coaches will not know how to prepare him and his limited ability against the catch wrestling pedigree of Barnett. I see Browne losing and further more, never getting a belt in the UFC. Maybe Bellator, if he really tries at it. Maybe...

This fight is big risk for little reward for the #1 contender Travis Browne.

I have to admit I had no idea who Josh Barnett was and had to look him up on Wikipedia. The guy has lost 3 times to Michael Crocop and Big Nig.

lolz

Lol, those guys arguing on the last page was hilarious

Browne is a good guy and I actually enjoy his fights but I think the gap in skill here will be evident.

Browne has good kicks and size but his hands are very average and I doubt he can out-wrestle or out-grapple Barnett either.

Coming from Jacksons camp Browne probably has good cardio but I doubt that it will play a role against Barnett who can go 5 rounds no problem.

I see Barnett dominating this fight.

Browne by Submission(Terror) at 0:00 R1.

Yeah, Barnett might just step in the cage for the name recognition of the fight, and as soon as the bell sounds, he just taps the floor for the sake of his own safety.

Lol....thank him for what?? Browne should thank Barnett for giving him the chance to fight a top 5 goat at hw

Why the fuck did Travis Browne even agree to this fight?

Barnett's making a name off him just by being mentioned in the same sentence.

Travis must feel annoyed by all these people coasting on his name value.

Lol....thank him for what?? Browne should thank Barnett for giving him the chance to fight a top 5 goat at hw

Reported for trolling, we take this shit serious on Sherdog bro.

Barnett is prolly grateful Browne admires Barnett's work ethic so he decided to give him the opportunity, nice of Browne to do him such a favor.

Browne has a huge name, He really gave Josh the opportunity of a lifetime.

I'll never get tired of this joke because Browne really came off as such an unbelievably delusional jackass when he said it.

He lost to Bigfoot, a man who had defeated Fedor and Arlovski and then had the nerve to say "I didn't want this guy to make his name off me" and at that point barely anyone knew who Browne was. Being undefeated was the one major thing he had going for him but he hadn't beaten any really valuable names.

So the idea that Bigfoot could possibly make his name off Browne after already beating Fedor and Arlovski is a COMPLETE JOKE---WAKE UP PAL!!!!!

And then piles on by telling Ben Rothwell that Ben needs to "Earn a shot at him" as if Travis is so high up the ladder that Ben isn't worthy to face him. Dude, you may have just defeated Overeem (who was coming off a loss by the way) but you're still not hardly above Ben Rothwell status. Just barely at most.

Hopefully Josh Barnett beats some humility into this guy and this time he won't be able to cry injury like he did against Bigfoot. Cause funny enough, I was going to say I hope Josh beats Travis worse than Bigfoot did but I'm not sure if that's possible since Bigfoot absolutely laid him out in the 1st round in highlight fashion.

Back