Has Barnett publicly thanked Browne?

I really hope Barnett can make his a name for himself with this fight

anyone think Barnett just follows the same gameplan as the Mir fight?

I think Barnett might have the skills to pull the upset but to me this is like the first GSP vs. Hughes fight and Barnett will not be able to mentally handle fighting his idle.

Barnett could potentially be a household name with a win over a guy like Travis Browne

I think Barnett might have the skills to pull the upset but to me this is like the first GSP vs. Hughes fight and Barnett will not be able to mentally handle fighting his idle.

We have a winner!!! :D

Amen to that. Barnett may have fought in Pancrase, Pride, Affliction, Strikeforce, and been a UFC HW Champ before Browne even started training, but Barnett has never stepped into that cage under the bright lights with Travis Browne standing across the cage from him.

Mentally I don't think he is ready. I wish Barnett could string together a few more wins before leaping head first into the deep end with Travis Browne. Give Barnett the loser of JDS/Cain and then we can talk about Browne.

Who's that? Too bad he doesn't have any big name wins.

That might change if he can pull off the upset and beats Browne.

Why would he thank him? Browne will knock him out and it will be the beginning of the end for Barnett :eek:

Idol.

Barnett is in over his head.

ts is a fkn loserr

You're just trying to make a name for yourself by insulting TS.

You should thank him for letting you post in his thread.

Last edited:
You're just trying to make a name for yourself by insulting TS.

You should thank him for letting you post in his thread.

Aahahhahahaahhaa love ya man. I literally lol'ed.

I was just wondering if Josh Barnett has made his public thank you message to Travis Browne for giving him the opportunity to face him.

I personally think Browne should feel privileged at having the chance to face a mma legend like Barnett and not the other way around.

I remember hearing about this Barnett guy from Pride and such. Here's hoping he makes a resurgence back into the spotlight here with a win over Browne.

Back