Has Barnett publicly thanked Browne?

Barnett via vastly superior, refined and masterful fashion sense.

oh also submission game/catch wrasslin

i'm sure dana and co. had to pay hapa that anderson silva money just for him to even consider taking such a big step backwards. props to him for giving barnett this opportunity.

TS stirring the pot. May Barnett destroy. Carry on TS.

Oddly, I feel like this is the kind of fight Barnett might lose. Barnett SHOULD crush Browne, and that worries me. Browne is no Nandor Guelmino; if Barnett sleeps on Browne he could lose this one.

Even if Barnett loses, he's still going to make a name for himself just by getting in the cage with Browne.

I was just wondering if Josh Barnett has made his public thank you message to Travis Browne for giving him the opportunity to face him.

Btw, TS, I see what you did there (the joke), too bad not everybody understands.

Finally after all these years people will know who Josh Barnett is, he could have made a name for himself had he fought Travis Browne earlier in his career. Oh well, better late than never

Browne is a UFC legend. Barnett just got in the door and gets to face him. Pretty sweet deal for Barnett, his name could well be made if he pulls off the unthinkable

How the fuck would Josh Barnett, one of the HW GOATs, make his name off of Travis Browne lol?

It's a joking reference to when Browne claimed that Bigfoot "made his name off of beating me"

Browne is a UFC legend. Barnett just got in the door and gets to face him. Pretty sweet deal for Barnett, his name could well be made if he pulls off the unthinkable

Exactly. This is a huge win/win scenario for... what was his name again? Oh yeah, Barnett.

If Barnett loses, then big deal. He lost to Travis "The Legend" Browne. Everyone expects that.

But if Barnett wins... WOW. His career explodes and he is the next big thing in mma.

It's a joking reference to when Browne claimed that Bigfoot "made his name off of beating me"

It is also a joke based on his responses to Ben Rothwell when Rothwell respectfully challenged him and Browne acted like Rothwell was nowhere near his level. Browne acted like Rothwell needed a bunch of huge wins to dare challenge him.

Back