Has anything better happened to a superstar in any pro sport

Hanz_Blitz

BJJ all day
Banned
Reaction score
Than the Nats winning after that walking turd Harper left em?!? Seriously, so beloved, leaves to try and Lebron his way to a ring and the Nationals do the impossible. I’m so happy right now

Harper left because they low balled him and he got a better offer.

Harper wanted to stay, Nats didn't wanna pay.

Shit thread, shit poster, esal

I'd say it worked out for both parties... The Nats got the title and Bryce got paid.

Than the Nats winning after that walking turd Harper left em?!? Seriously, so beloved, leaves to try and Lebron his way to a ring and the Nationals do the impossible. I’m so happy right now
This was a fantastic night. Words can't express.

Harper left because they low balled him and he got a better offer.

Harper wanted to stay, Nats didn't wanna pay.

Shit thread, shit poster, esal
They didn't pay him because they didn't need him. They had a complete team already. His choice, as it turns out, was "get paid" or get a championship.

Everyone in baseball picks "get paid".

There are no hometown discounts in baseball, because there's no salary cap.

And you are right, they didnt need him, no player is that important in baseball, see Mike Trout.

Are you suggesting they got better BECAUSE they let him walk? Because that's just stupid. They didn't need him, clearly, but he got paid for a reason. One player, doesn't matter if it's Ruth or Bonds, just doesn't make or break a team in baseball. One of the best players in the history of baseball is playing right now in Anaheim and can't sniff the yoffs.

Back