Has Anyone tried the Shock Doctor CrushTech Knee/Elbow Guard?

Christopher Rio

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone has had experience with these. I've read one line reviews with no real assistance on whether or not I should get them. As reference, I need something for my knees for no gi stuff. Any help would be great. Thanks

L_520-01_CrushtechKneeElbowGuard.jpg

Last edited:
mcdavids has something that looks like that with gel pads or something, maybe look into those.

I just ordered the Title Gel's. I was surprised that there is little to no reviews on mma knee pads, so I took a gamble.

I just ordered the Title Gel's. I was surprised that there is little to no reviews on mma knee pads, so I took a gamble.

Let me know how they work out, thanks. I too was surprised by the lack of reviews. Anyone else use the shockdoctor knee pads?

Let me know how they work out, thanks. I too was surprised by the lack of reviews. Anyone else use the shockdoctor knee pads?

Just got them in the mail. I was surprised that they are very long and was concerned they would not work with my RevGear shin gaurds. I put them on and threw some kicks. They seem to work and fit very well together. The knee pads are awesome for striking, but a little unstable for kneeling. I leave for vacation, but can't wait to get back and try them out! I am going to put a review on Title website after I use them!

Just got them in the mail. I was surprised that they are very long and was concerned they would not work with my RevGear shin gaurds. I put them on and threw some kicks. They seem to work and fit very well together. The knee pads are awesome for striking, but a little unstable for kneeling. I leave for vacation, but can't wait to get back and try them out! I am going to put a review on Title website after I use them!

Have you tried rolling with them on? If so how are they? You said that they are unstable for kneeling, does that mean that they would be bad for nogi sparring? Please let me know. And thanks again for the response. I'm still thinking about getting them but let me know how they are. Thanks

CHristopher,

Do you want knee pads just for Rolling?
Then get them thin and with good traction.

Asics Super Sleeves are great for me.

I have McDavid Hexpads but don't like them on my knees.
I do like them on my Elbows (NOT for striking...too thin).

Back