Has Anyone Tried Befriending A Gay Male To Get In With Hot Female Friends

I have a few gay friends. Turns out they are just like us straight people. Plus chicks dig gay dudes. You hang out with them and automatically you become less of a threat.

Sometimes you gotta swallow a bit of cum to score a bit of pussy. Nothing gay about that bro.

I have a few gay friends. Turns out they are just like us straight people. Plus chicks dig gay dudes. You hang out with them and automatically you become less of a threat.

yeah, coz they know you are a sissy.

you guys have got to be kidding me.

just have one OUNCE of fucking game.

and yeah, they are just like us until you get drunk and pass out face down

You saying gay guys rape straight guys when they are drunk? Know from experience?

yeah, coz they know you are a sissy.

you guys have got to be kidding me.

just have one OUNCE of fucking game.

Just so you know... When you spew that kind of non-sensical vitriol against Gays, people automatically assume you're gay as well.

lol, I hope you're joking. That's just blatant self-loathing...

No,its just his opinion. Pointing out someones negativity towards gays and then insulting them by calling them gay makes literally no sense at all.

No,its just his opinion. Pointing out someones negativity towards gays and then insulting them by calling them gay makes literally no sense at all.

Who said I was insulting him? I don't think there's anything wrong with being gay. That's the point... I'm straight and I have no need to insult and put down gays. Shit, more power to them. The few that I'm friends with are cool as fuck. There's literally only two reasons that a person would be so hateful towards gays. They fear what they don't know or they fear they might be as well and are angry about it. Look at the studies...

That kind of Bullshit is as obvious as someone who's clearly gay going way overboard going on about how many girls he gets. Think 'Out Cold...'

i tried considering it once but the potential risk of you getting raped is just to high

Who said I was insulting him? I don't think there's anything wrong with being gay. That's the point... I'm straight and I have no need to insult and put down gays. Shit, more power to them. The few that I'm friends with are cool as fuck. There's literally only two reasons that a person would be so hateful towards gays. They fear what they don't know or they fear they might be as well and are angry about it. Look at the studies...

That kind of Bullshit is as obvious as someone who's clearly gay going way overboard going on about how many girls he gets. Think 'Out Cold...'

No, its the adult equivalent of "I'm rubber, you're glue..."

Someone being repulsed by homosexuality does not make them gay. The very idea is ridiculous.

Just so you know... When you spew that kind of non-sensical vitriol against Gays, people automatically assume you're gay as well.

Or just a Christian...that's just a little bi-curious.

Speaking of, TS sounds like he's subconsciously trying to get approval for experimenting so that when he invariably strikes out and lets his new gay friend do stuff to him, he can blame us for being heteroflexible.

My good friend/roomate is gay, and being friends with him definitely makes getting with girls way easier. As somebody said earlier, just being friends with him allows girls to let their guard down; I don't have to prove to them that I'm cool/not a douche, it's just accepted/assumed.

I don't really know what I think about going out of your way to befriend someone just to reap these benefits, however.

My best friend is gay and I dunno if its related, but he is a great wingman

Back