Has Anyone Tried Befriending A Gay Male To Get In With Hot Female Friends

The final result is important. So do whatever you want, as long as you get laid at the end, it's fine in my book.

I think what he means is he wants to become friends with a homo so he can be in the middle of a jerk circle

Kind of and I slept with three of them.

But I didn't become friends with him because of that, we became friends because he was a funny motherfucker.

Slept with three guys?
JOE MAMA, YOU'RE FINALLY OFF THE HOOK!!!

Seems kinda a**holish to use somebody to get girls, especially at the risk of either being thought to be gay or giving the wrong impression.

It may seem like a good strategy from afar but its a trap.

Even though gay guys are hanging around with hot girls, those girls are hanging around with gay guys far a reason such as: she doesn't want to get hit on all night; she likes dancing and not having guys sleaze on her; she likes sitting up all night after dumping a couple of eccies and talking but not having sex; she thinks gay guys are cute.

So, if you want to dance all night with her and then say goodbye at 6am with a raging boner and not get laid then by all means, go for it, but if you actually want to bang some hot girls you're better off finding some that like the company of straight men. It's hard to believe, i know, but such women exist.
What a jaded view, god forbid people have actual friends because they like people.

This theory is WRONG. I'm friends with most of the posters in OT & Mayberry. That hasn't helped in getting me girls.

I befriended some gay people because they were nice people.

Faking being friends with someone isn't worth the reward (chicks) to me. Not only do I not have anything in common with most gay guys but I find their humor to be really bad for the most part. Chick humor isn't funny at all to me so a guy trying to be a chick is even less funny. If you want to be friends with the dude then be friends with him but you're going to hate yourself when you're hanging out with him because you'll want to be anywhere else in the world than the spot you're in.

I had a roommate in college that actually faked being gay himself to hook up with chicks and it worked! This guy got tons of ass. So TS you could always go that route if your befriending idea does not work.

When I lived in Glasgow, I went to gay bars periodically because I like to dance, and the music is often better there. Usually I would go with girls I knew who had gay friends.

I met and befriended a number of gay guys during this process, but I can't say I came into any extra leg from knowing them.

While I did pull some girls when I went to gay clubs, I did not find the process as enjoyable as in traditional clubs. Probably because in a gay club, while you are hunting, you are yourself being hunted. It's probably more like nature in that regard.

Kind of and I slept with three of them.

But I didn't become friends with him because of that, we became friends because he was a funny motherfucker.

never doen this, but my wife has a couple gay male friends and she says this happens ..... not with her though ...... i hope

Seems kinda a**holish to use somebody to get girls, especially at the risk of either being thought to be gay or giving the wrong impression.

This. Fuck you.

Closet virgin shitdick.

lol at the derogatory terms ITT and people acting as if it's strange for straight and gay guys to be friends and assuming they would be only to help them get girls... This thread reeks of insecurity and confusion.

A couple of the gay guys I know actually have really fat female friends. My theory, is that these are the only good looking men that will give these cows the time of day. I think they just friendzone themselves with these gay dudes, secretly hoping that maybe they'll overcome their gayness and fall for them. That, plus it makes them feel better about themselves for their fat cow asses to be seen in public with a good looking guy that not everyone immediately knows is gay.

Like seriously, there is a decent looking gay dude (no homo) that lives in the otherside of the duplex I live in, and I've seen like 10 300+ women at his house in just the last couple of months.

You should keep an eye on that, he might be making a skin suit out of them

Back