Has Anyone Tried Befriending A Gay Male To Get In With Hot Female Friends

Why are women so into gay dudes anyway? I always thought it was a myth but there's a gay cashier at the store up the road and there's always girls hanging out there when he's working.

hanging out with pillow biters to get muff? that is the gayest shit i ever heard.

Why are women so into gay dudes anyway? I always thought it was a myth but there's a gay cashier at the store up the road and there's always girls hanging out there when he's working.

A lot of gay dudes are into fashion and other "woman shit" and he won't only talk to them to fuck them.

This seems like a stupid idea that gay dude will probably think you want to hook up with him. :icon_lol:

A lot of gay dudes are into fashion and other "woman shit" and he won't only talk to them to fuck them.

Its annoying because they stand in the way when I'm trying to buy shit.

hanging out with pillow biters to get muff? that is the gayest shit i ever heard.
200.gif

do u even lift TS?

don't bother answering

haven't befriended a gay person for this reason....but gay friends are the best for meeting hot girls and I have certainly benefited meeting women from knowing lovers of the balloon knot.

Can't you just befriend a straight girl and get the same thing without having to deal with teh ghey?

Fuck that. So many gays at my school and on my residence floor there's at least 5 gays. Ya they always hang out with the hot chicks but they're all so annoying. Every couple hours 1 of them always prances down the hallway with their friends and starts yelling about how hard school or they start gossiping about other people in their annoying voices. Don't think I can handle hearing up close

No, bit I did have a gay guy befriend me because he wanted to set me up with his female friend. She was nasty though.

A couple of the gay guys I know actually have really fat female friends. My theory, is that these are the only good looking men that will give these cows the time of day. I think they just friendzone themselves with these gay dudes, secretly hoping that maybe they'll overcome their gayness and fall for them. That, plus it makes them feel better about themselves for their fat cow asses to be seen in public with a good looking guy that not everyone immediately knows is gay.

Like seriously, there is a decent looking gay dude (no homo) that lives in the otherside of the duplex I live in, and I've seen like 10 300+ women at his house in just the last couple of months.

There aren't many gay people where I live (at least, not outright shown), so no.

Back