Has Anyone Tried Befriending A Gay Male To Get In With Hot Female Friends

DoUEvenLiftBro

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Was debating this strategy myself. Ever notice how gay guys hang out with really hot girls? I don't know why, but a lot of them do. If you befriend a gay guy with connections, doesn't that get you the sensitivity card? Discuss

looks like ur gay bro.

man up and just talk to the girls directly.

You haven't considered the possibility they might think you're gay?

Kind of and I slept with three of them.

But I didn't become friends with him because of that, we became friends because he was a funny motherfucker.

Well, I'm friends with my fiance's gay friends, but that wasn't a strategy. I just met them after we started dating and they are good people.

I have a couple other gay friends, but I don't think I ever got any pussy for it, but maybe it helped at some point and I just didn't realize.

One of my best friends is gay and he may be the best wingman in the entire world...

I once somewhat befriended a bull dyke so I could turn her hot girlfriend.

How desperate can people be? Seriously this must be the last resort of strategies to try and pick up.

I don't come across too many non-camp gay guys with hot female friends.

Yoda_DoOrDoNot_ThereIsNoTryO.jpg

sounds like a beta move.

Are you a beta bro?

If you got to suck some dick to get some pussy...good luck.

I don't see this ending well. Will check back in a couple of days to see the status of the TS.

It may seem like a good strategy from afar but its a trap.

Even though gay guys are hanging around with hot girls, those girls are hanging around with gay guys far a reason such as: she doesn't want to get hit on all night; she likes dancing and not having guys sleaze on her; she likes sitting up all night after dumping a couple of eccies and talking but not having sex; she thinks gay guys are cute.

So, if you want to dance all night with her and then say goodbye at 6am with a raging boner and not get laid then by all means, go for it, but if you actually want to bang some hot girls you're better off finding some that like the company of straight men. It's hard to believe, i know, but such women exist.

Back