Has anyone talked s#!+ or given negative criticism to a fighter face-to-face? How did it go?

It 100% did

At the very least two assholes what looked enough like them used their names, but they weren’t popular enough then for that to make sense.

If it makes you feel better you can think of it as the day a sherdogger almost died, if it makes you feel better.
I thought you were obviously kidding, but youre defending it as the truth, so I have to mention Google. It wasnt used back then. Hell, they didnt even create the company until 98.

I was living in Nevada at the time, caught a unregistered weapons charge, i had a prior felony charges so my points were too high to serve in minimum, so i had to do 6 months in Ely. While i was there, i ran into Jon Koppenhaver. I told him he was a rapist pos. His eyes teared up and he put his head down and ignored me.
Jesus man, is this story for real? The "lingo" youre using sounds legit

I thought you were obviously kidding, but youre defending it as the truth, so I have to mention Google. It wasnt used back then. Hell, they didnt even create the company until 98.
Bullshit, how do you think deep throat got all that info on Nixon?

Once at the the fights in Las Vegas @ the Mandalay Bay Events Center as Tito was walking by with Jenna Jameson I sad "Hey Tito, who's taken more shots to the face, you or Jenna?". Tito stopped and was going to say something but Jenna grabbed his arm shook her head and he kept walking. There was an audible gasp from the people in the area. I shouldn't have said it but I was drunk

Tito shouls have stomped you for that

Most of them are just normal, sensible people. Theyre not gonna punch you in the face if they get called a shitcunt by some random dude.

Jesus man, is this story for real? The "lingo" youre using sounds legit
The fucked up thing was i thought i got those felony charges expunged. The lawyer i had hired fucked me and never got the paperwork finalized. In all honesty, i only had to do like 4 months and 2 in half way house, but since i had a mailing adress i got out of the half way in 2 weeks.

elanimalsantana said:
Once at the the fights in Las Vegas @ the Mandalay Bay Events Center as Tito was walking by with Jenna Jameson I sad "Hey Tito, who's taken more shots to the face, you or Jenna?". Tito stopped and was going to say something but Jenna grabbed his arm shook her head and he kept walking. There was an audible gasp from the people in the area. I shouldn't have said it but I was drunk
Tito shouls have stomped you for that
Live with a well known, un ashamed, and public prostitute (which she was no matter what she calls it) and actually have kids with her, it invites that kind of stuff. But as I said, I shouldn't have said it. Tito could have tried something if he wanted but didn't

I never have criticised anyone, no need. But I met Jim Miller a few years ago and he is a awesome guy!!, really nice guy. You know how you always have to ask fighters questions, well he was the opposite, he was asking us many questions about stuff and having a proper conversation. Very nice guy. Always rooting for him now..

I had the displeasure of meeting supposed "good guy" Dan Henderson. I was in Vegas for 182 and the morning of the fights happened to see Dan with his then girlfriend, now wife walking through the main foyer/lobby. I walked up to him from the side and stuck out my hand and said "Hey Hendo, big fan". He looked down at my hand and then back up to my face, smirked and then kept walking. I was taken aback because like I said everything said about him is how he's a great guy.

So I went back to my room to get ready and after I showered spent a good 30 minutes or so standing in front of my mirror practicing my jab and circling away from the H-Bomb. Long story short, he was in the 2nd row from the front where there were some other fighters and I was way up the back so I decided not to make anything of it and just enjoy the fights. If only he knew how close he was from looking at a Death Angel that night.

The fucked up thing was i thought i got those felony charges expunged. The lawyer i had hired fucked me and never got the paperwork finalized. In all honesty, i only had to do like 4 months and 2 in half way house, but since i had a mailing adress i got out of the half way in 2 weeks.
Dude, I hate to pry, but of course, Im going to. What were the felony charges?
If you get the charges expunged, you can carry a firearm?
I dont know why, but this stuff fascinates me.

Dude, I hate to pry, but of course, Im going to. What were the felony charges?
If you get the charges expunged, you can carry a firearm?
I dont know why, but this stuff fascinates me.
The felony charge was conspiracy. College roommate was selling E across state. (automatic federal jurisdiction) Anyway, roommate got busted, turned snitch, setup his dealer and his dealer came, was impatient, left the shit there, and roommate came home wired, asked me where his dealer put it, and bam! Im fucked.

And yes, first time offense can be expunged, or after X amount of years can be pardoned.

And before you ask, Yes i did time in federal for that shit. I got a year in a minimum security work facility. I worked at the power plant for the super maxx. I had to do 85% of my sentence which was 5 months. Wans't bad to be honest. It was like boot camp.

Last edited:
The felony charge was conspiracy. College roommate was selling E across state. (automatic federal jurisdiction) Anyway, roommate got busted, turned snitch, setup his dealer and his dealer came, was impatient, left the shit there, and roommate came home wired, asked me where his dealer put it, and bam! Im fucked.

And yes, first time offense can be expunged, or after X amount of years can be pardoned.
Jesus man, thats fucking heavy. I had a friend of a best friend (like a brother to me) get 20 years for accepting delivery of LSD. He had ordered it online somehow (before silk road). Went to the post office to pick it up. The clerk said it wasnt there and to come back the next day. he came back the next day, signed for it, and the FEDS took him down. It was something like 8 vials of liquid acid. He used to send letters to my friend/roommate. The envelopes had all the markings from the prison on them. I guess they have to go through all sorts of checks to get sent out.

Anyway, Im glad that youre out. That just sounds like a fucked situation.

A college wrestler ragdolled me over politics but i accidentally cut his mug with an elbow
in many ways i won that fight

You are right “google that shit” has become the term for internet searching regardless of the engine used.

It was probubaly aol or yahoo, forgive me for not remembering what freaking search engine I used that day.

I had the displeasure of meeting supposed "good guy" Dan Henderson. I was in Vegas for 182 and the morning of the fights happened to see Dan with his then girlfriend, now wife walking through the main foyer/lobby. I walked up to him from the side and stuck out my hand and said "Hey Hendo, big fan". He looked down at my hand and then back up to my face, smirked and then kept walking. I was taken aback because like I said everything said about him is how he's a great guy.

So I went back to my room to get ready and after I showered spent a good 30 minutes or so standing in front of my mirror practicing my jab and circling away from the H-Bomb. Long story short, he was in the 2nd row from the front where there were some other fighters and I was way up the back so I decided not to make anything of it and just enjoy the fights. If only he knew how close he was from looking at a Death Angel that night.
Dan-Henderson-Michael-Bisping-114.jpg

Jesus man, thats fucking heavy. I had a friend of a best friend (like a brother to me) get 20 years for accepting delivery of LSD. He had ordered it online somehow (before silk road). Went to the post office to pick it up. The clerk said it wasnt there and to come back the next day. he came back the next day, signed for it, and the FEDS took him down. It was something like 8 vials of liquid acid. He used to send letters to my friend/roommate. The envelopes had all the markings from the prison on them. I guess they have to go through all sorts of checks to get sent out.

Anyway, Im glad that youre out. That just sounds like a fucked situation.
Read above, yes it was a fucked up situation, but my lawyer told me its damn near impossible to beat a conpiracy charge as long as the DA can prove that i knew what was going on. Ironically, i listened to the recordings and he asked me how much was there, and obviously my response was "i dunno" But i still had to take a plea for 12 months 6 months in, 6 months house arrest. And a felony on my record for something i didn't make a fucking dime off of. And then, i thought i had the felony expunged and bought a rifle at a gun show, thinking nothing of it, and i am out shooting targets in the nevada desert and cops show up and run my social and guess what, im hit with a unregistered weapon charge.

954d937e4162498e6b596bdae0b29c00.gif

This is freaking hilarious and Overeem kind of laughs it off... guy starts singing an anti-Overeem song before the stipe fight in Cleveland:

"His chin! Is done!
He is a glass cannon!
Overeem! Overeem!"

The Cleveland Heckler is the GOAT MMA fan.

Back