Has Anyone Stopped Khabibs Takedowns?

Bubba32

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
This guy hasnt even lost a round.

After looking deeper into the data I think Ive changed my mind and have no idea how Conor is gonna win this.

If Micheal Johnson, Barboza, RDA and Iaquinta couldnt stop him, what hoe does Conor have?

Khabib by mauling.

After looking deeper into the data I think Ive changed my mind and have no idea how Conor is gonna win this.

Khabib by mauling.

http://www.fightmetric.com/fight-details/ded18af0e4eae2f7

xr1UrZ8.png

Tibau, who had more juice in him than the Ocean Spray headquarters..

Conor has a chance on the feet, but once Khabib gets ahold of him, he's getting mauled.

Al stuffed a few, But Al is mad underrated imo. If he was a more active fighter he'd def be a top LW.

tibau was on his back against the fence almost the whole fight and khabib threw some nice shots in as well.khabibs aggressiveness won him that fight

TS asked who has stuffed his TDs. Tibau stuffed 13 out of 13.

Prime, juiced into another dimension, former WW Tibau stuffed a greener (pre AKA) Khabib when his TDs were 95% single leg variants.

Ever since Khabib joined AKA, no one has stopped his TDs. Once he starts chaining stuff together, it's a wrap. People like to point out his TD accuracy % but that doesn't tell the whole story. Khabib typically shoots for 3 or so TDs back to back. He will almost always finish 1/3 TDs. It is very rare that Khabib will fail to finish a properly established TD chain.

If Micheal Johnson, Barboza, RDA and Iaquinta couldnt stop him, what hoe does Conor have?

Khabib by mauling.

LMAO.

You're right. If Al Iaquinta couldn't stop him, why would anyone else even try?!

Lol no but I'm pretty sure Trujillo took him down in the first and almost got triangled
First TD: Armbar then a slick escape.

Second TD: Triangle, mounted triangle, armbar, then another triangle. Abel got saved by the bell.

For obvious reasons, there was no 3rd TD attempt.

He lost to Tibau. Go watch that fight on fightpass.

First TD: Armbar then a slick escape.

Second TD: Triangle, mounted triangle, armbar, then another triangle. Abel got saved by the bell.

For obvious reasons, there was no 3rd TD attempt.
Surprisingly, Khabib seems to be pretty good off of his back.

Tibau, but he was huge and juicy. No one since.

Conor will kill khabibs Muslim pride through mind games. Once in the ring he won’t fight like himself, then he will be ko’d. He’s finally fighting a great fighter and not real estate agents, and dudes who get crushed by Darren Elkins

Back