Has anyone seen ANY evidence of a signed bout agreement from Conor?

Pretty sure Khabib has talked about fighting Conor on the date given.

You really honestly think UFC is promoting a fight date and main event, and both fighters, the media, and UFC itself hadn't bothered to even get the fighters to sign anything?
It's not that I think they haven't bothered. It's that I think Conor hasn't agreed to a certain pay yet and they are still each playing hard ball on pay. I believe both Conor and Khabib and the UFC want the fight on that date.

I'm not suggesting it won't go down on that date. The question isn't whether it will go down on another date.

It's just "is the paperwork (including payout) signed yet?"

I am still leaning towards no, although I admit that I don't know and I now understand that according to the RULES they shouldn't sell tickets to a fight that doesn't have paperwork in.

In my experience, companies break their rules all the time so I think it's still a valid question. But I think that by the time the date comes the paperwork will all be settled, obviously.

ive read a lot of stupid shit on this forum.. but this. this right here? oh boy oh man. oh man oh man. oh boy oh man. oh boy oh boy.

oh boy oh boy

He should hold out for at least 20 mill.

This will likely do 2 mill buys.

Damn. Sold out in 3 mins for a fight that isn't even a promise.
Are we stupid?
Or are you stupid?

Back