Has anyone seen ANY evidence of a signed bout agreement from Conor?

I already told you that Dana confirmed he had reached an agreement with both Conor and Khabib and that the deal is done. That's me reporting what's I've seen several weeks ago from Dana's mouth.

Take it like you want. What more do you want to be told? Unfourtunately we can't actually see the proof of the contract but it's always been like that.
Fair enough. I've seen Dana say the fight was on but I never heard him say they have a signed agreement and I wonder if they do. I think they might have a verbal at best but time will tell.

dude [TS] ffs, quit being so defensive. You made a dumb fck thread - live and learn.

Why just Conor? Why aren't you looking for one from khabib?
Khabib confirmed that he signed.

Shit man, this isn't a hard thing to understand. One side said they signed. The other said nothing. The promoter claims it's done but never said it's signed. So I'm asking about the one side I haven't heard about. I know we don't ask questions on SD unless we want to be flamed, and I can take some random idiots being random idiots. I just expect more from certain posters is all.

Khabib confirmed that he signed.

Shit man, this isn't a hard thing to understand. One side said they signed. The other said nothing. The promoter claims it's done but never said it's signed. So I'm asking about the one side I haven't heard about. I know we don't ask questions on SD unless we want to be flamed, and I can take some random idiots being random idiots. I just expect more from certain posters is all.
Don't you think Khabib would be asking why Conor hasn't signed yet? Don't you think Conor would be responding to promos telling people it isn't official?

What does anyone have to gain by not releasing this info?

Fair enough. I've seen Dana say the fight was on but I never heard him say they have a signed agreement and I wonder if they do. I think they might have a verbal at best but time will tell.
Maybe you should stop overthinking. The deal is done which means the contracts are signed. It's not like you will ever see the contracts anyway.

dude [TS] ffs, quit being so defensive. You made a dumb fck thread - live and learn.
I asked a question that I still want to know the answer to.

I guess I'm less interested in posters' opinions of me and my question than simply seeing if anyone has gotten a different answer than I have. Of course I'm going to defend myself when guys who don't know the diff between a cock and a pussy use their index fingers to type bs to me. I just don't have the time to take it all on as real life also exists....

I haven't seen any evidence that TS has an IQ above 72.

I don't know. I'm not claiming Dana is doing anything. I'm asking a pretty basic question. I did my own research and can't find anyone claiming this. So I'm asking if anyone else has seen this from any official source.

I know they have a promo out and claim the fight is on. I'm not saying that's true or not true.

I'm simply asking if anyone heard any fighter involved, or else the org, say that they have a signed agreement from Conor.

Is simple.

But there has to be a motive behind you asking this question. It seems like you’re too embarrassed to say what you really think.

ADEAD8DC-3BD2-416D-ABB6-588CEF159E9D.jpeg You need a WWE style contract signing ceremony?

Don't you think Khabib would be asking why Conor hasn't signed yet? Don't you think Conor would be responding to promos telling people it isn't official?

What does anyone have to gain by not releasing this info?

I don't know these answers. I'm not claiming the fight isn't on either. I ALSO think someone would have said Conor signed paperwork. But I'm not looking for evidence this is on or off. I'm simply asking if anyone heard that Conor signed paperwork. I was asked and I am asking. That's it.

The answer is no, nobody has heard this specifically but we all have reason to believe the fight's on since it's announced. That's it.

The whole of last weeks card was an infomercial for Conor vs Khabib, you truly think the UFC is just throwing hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars marketing a fight with the pull out merchant Khabib if the contracts ain't been signed ?
FTFY

Why would Conor show the agreement and has he ever shown any agreement for his past fights?

Answer those questions and you probably get a pretty good answer to the question you're asking.

I don't know these answers. I'm not claiming the fight isn't on either. I ALSO think someone would have said Conor signed paperwork. But I'm not looking for evidence this is on or off. I'm simply asking if anyone heard that Conor signed paperwork. I was asked and I am asking. That's it.

The answer is no, nobody has heard this specifically but we all have reason to believe the fight's on since it's announced. That's it.
Usually when the UFC is using announcements and promos as a way to strong arm fighters into signing, we hear about it from one of the two parties involved

If Conor hasn't signed then Khabib would have immediately made that clear on social media

He didn't sign the Aldo bout agreement until 24 hours before the fight took place. I was told this by a senior member of the MMA media whom I occasionally chatted to back in the day. He said Dana and Conor weren't on speaking terms. He is a hard negotiator. Wouldn't surprise me if the financials are still not fully resolved.

If Conor hasn't signed then Khabib would have immediately made that clear on social media

Not necessarily. Aldo didn't reveal it. Khabib has a vested interest in pumping up the fight. Revealing that, in theory, it could collapse (it won't) will hardly encourage people to allocate time and money to it.

Even the scrubs call Dana’s bluffs nowadays. No way would either of these two get strong-armed by his bully tactics and keep silent imo.

Back