Has anyone seen ANY evidence of a signed bout agreement from Conor?

Wow this is really the stupidest shit I've read on this site in a long time .. congrats on being a retarded bitch
Who the fuck are you for your congratulations go weigh something? You're an asshole on SD, man. Check yourself.

I asked a basic question - has anyone got a source for this being signed. The answer looks more and more like no.

I never said it's not signed. I never said it's not going to happen.

You need to breathe fresher air than your asshole can provide.

I've been looking it up. And found no such mention beyone some articles saying twitter says Conor "may have signed"

I was trying to see if anyone else heard it was signed. I think the answer is no.
I don't know, look for interviews on Youtube. That was several weeks ago. No one is going to research it for your lazy, tin foil hat wearing ass.

LMAO

so Dana is just fucking with Conor and all of us and all ticket holders and in reality Conor has yet to agree

<Dylan><Dylan><Dylan><Dylan><Dylan>
I don't know. I'm not claiming Dana is doing anything. I'm asking a pretty basic question. I did my own research and can't find anyone claiming this. So I'm asking if anyone else has seen this from any official source.

I know they have a promo out and claim the fight is on. I'm not saying that's true or not true.

I'm simply asking if anyone heard any fighter involved, or else the org, say that they have a signed agreement from Conor.

Is simple.

It's not my fault that you're a retarded sack of shit... you fucking brain dead neck beard
Probably your most intelligent post. It's not your fault that your two piece of shit parents decided to breed either, but I forgive you. Prob the only pussy your "dad" ever got. You too, shithead.

This is fun!

Yeah really likely TS. That would go over well. All those people that bought tickets and then the main event time comes and dana is just like: <Fedor23>

Last edited:
Pretty sure Khabib has talked about fighting Conor on the date given.

You really honestly think UFC is promoting a fight date and main event, and both fighters, the media, and UFC itself hadn't bothered to even get the fighters to sign anything?

Probably your most intelligent post. It's not your fault that your two piece of shit parents decided to breed either, but I forgive you. Prob the only pussy your "dad" ever got. You too, shithead.

This is fun!
atleast my dad isn't walking around asking if "it's confirmed that water is wet" nice try little man

I don't know, look for interviews on Youtube. That was several weeks ago. No one is going to research it for your lazy, tin foil hat wearing ass.

I didn't ask for anyone to do anything but report what they've seen. For some reason your logic just flew out the window. You usually seem more level headed than this.

I asked a simple question and have got like 10 Sherdoggers insults as responses but the fact that nobody else has the answer either is all I'm looking for.

Either saying "no" or ignoring this thread is also an option, but by all means Sansnom, get your insults out. It def impresses the kiddies on SD.

atleast my dad isn't walking around asking if "it's confirmed that water is wet" nice try little man
Wow. In your mind if the UFC runs a promo and says something is true, it's as FUCKING TRUE AS WATER BEING WET??

You guys are just fucking stupid, man. Wow.

Water is wet and Conor signed to fight. Should we throw fucking gravity in there along with the UFC's "word"??

I've never seen a bout agreement for any fight i've watched , apart from when Chris Eubank and Nigel Benn signed one live on national TV about 28 years ago.

Seriously though TS...

The lack of a response contradictory to promotional materials from either party is evidence enough

Wow. In your mind if the UFC runs a promo and says something is true, it's as FUCKING TRUE AS WATER BEING WET??

You guys are just fucking stupid, man. Wow.

Water is wet and Conor signed to fight. Should we throw fucking gravity in there along with the UFC's "word"??
Do you see press releases of contracts being signed on the regular?
The whole of last weeks card was a infomercial for Conor vs Khabib, you truely think the UFC is just throwing millions of dollars marketing a fight with the pull out merchant Khabib if the contracts ain't been signed ?

One can only hope it's as good as the Clay Guida vs Hatsu Hioki contract, now that was a bout agreement!! I still remember it verbatim.

Of course since WME took over bout agreements have steadily gone down hill, I rarely check in to the old bout agreement boards anymore.

giphy.gif
@edgybrah 4 life
Flat Earth 4 LIFE

I didn't ask for anyone to do anything but report what they've seen. For some reason your logic just flew out the window. You usually seem more level headed than this.

I asked a simple question and have got like 10 Sherdoggers insults as responses but the fact that nobody else has the answer either is all I'm looking for.

Either saying "no" or ignoring this thread is also an option, but by all means Sansnom, get your insults out. It def impresses the kiddies on SD.
I already told you that Dana confirmed he had reached an agreement with both Conor and Khabib and that the deal is done. That's me reporting what's I've seen several weeks ago from Dana's mouth.

Take it like you want. What more do you want to be told? Unfourtunately we can't actually see the proof of the contract but it's always been like that.

:eek:Have you ever seen any signed out agreements?

How do we know Till signed to fight woodley?!
giphy.gif
Because both fighters confirmed they signed.

You guys are bored and trying to make more of this than it is.

I never made any claims at all about this. I simply asked if anyone has heard anyone say Conor signed an agreement. And yes, normally you get lots of confirmation from both fighters and often Dana as well. So this is just a simple question as to whether that same thing happened here.

And the answer is obv no. For some reason that makes everyone emotional. I don't get it.

I never said the fight wasn't on, I never said anything about a conspiracy. I was asked this same question and I said the promo was out and my friend asked if Conor was actually signed and I said I'm sure he is and they asked why I'm sure if he didn't say so. So I went looking and found nothing over a couple of days and said I'm sure somebody has seen something so I asked.

And the answer is no - nobody has seen either fighter or the org claim they have paperwork from Conor. That doesn't mean the fight isn't on, sure. But the answer to the question is a simple "no".

But do the tin foils and all you want. You can assume that I'm secretly building a case that Conor is an android for all I care.

Question asked and kind of answered I guess.

Because both fighters confirmed they signed.

You guys are bored and trying to make more of this than it is.

I never made any claims at all about this. I simply asked if anyone has heard anyone say Conor signed an agreement. And yes, normally you get lots of confirmation from both fighters and often Dana as well. So this is just a simple question as to whether that same thing happened here.

And the answer is obv no. For some reason that makes everyone emotional. I don't get it.

I never said the fight wasn't on, I never said anything about a conspiracy. I was asked this same question and I said the promo was out and my friend asked if Conor was actually signed and I said I'm sure he is and they asked why I'm sure if he didn't say so. So I went looking and found nothing over a couple of days and said I'm sure somebody has seen something so I asked.

And the answer is no - nobody has seen either fighter or the org claim they have paperwork from Conor. That doesn't mean the fight isn't on, sure. But the answer to the question is a simple "no".

But do the tin foils and all you want. You can assume that I'm secretly building a case that Conor is an android for all I care.

Question asked and kind of answered I guess.
Why just Conor? Why aren't you looking for one from khabib?

Back