Has anyone seen ANY evidence of a signed bout agreement from Conor?

mudrubble

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Conor hasn't said he's fighting Khabib. He hasn't said he signed a bout agreement.

Khabib hasn't said Conor signed a bout agreement.

Dana hasn't said Conor signed a bout agreement.

We have pressure tactics in the form of one promo vid from the UFC. We have pressure tactics in the form of Conor being dead silent on the matter in the media.

The projected date is a month away and we have zero confirmation, as far as I can tell.

Am i mistaken and somewhere someone has confirmed this fight is signed??

I believe Conor is holding out for crazy money, 20 mill or something stupid and the UFC is trying to force his hand by putting out a video. But apart from negotiation tactics, has anyone confirmed this fight is actually signed already?

<JagsKiddingMe>

The deal is done. They already have gotten to an agreement and both signed the contract.

No but when has anyone ever posted a signed contract picture?

The fight is a month away, the contracts are signed. But that still doesnt mean its happening

No but when has anyone ever posted a signed contract picture?

2u8gymq.jpg

:eek:Have you ever seen any signed out agreements?

How do we know Till signed to fight woodley?!
giphy.gif

I saw it. Conor carries it around with him. He rolled it up to snort lines in Dublin at the weekend there. I was present but my job requires strict drug testing so I only take roids.

Good point.

Are they pressuring Conor to sign the fight with Aldo? Is Khabib being used again? Why Ariel no say this?

Let me DM Dana for some pics of the contracts.

LMAO

so Dana is just fucking with Conor and all of us and all ticket holders and in reality Conor has yet to agree

<Dylan><Dylan><Dylan><Dylan><Dylan>

I saw it. Conor carries it around with him. He rolled it up to snort lines in Dublin at the weekend there. I was present but my job requires strict drug testing so I only take roids.

There you go! wilKO says he saw it and he's one of the most honest lads in here #conclusive

<JagsKiddingMe>

The deal is done. They already have gotten to an agreement and both signed the contract.
I'm asking if anyone has heard anyone involved say they have signed conracts. I have heard fans say this but I haven't heard this from anyone but fans.

And to others, yes I've seen pics of signed contracts but that's not what I'm talking about. I've VERY often heard the UFC, or either side say "we have the signed bout agreements", esp in hard to sign fights like this. All I've seen here is a promo piece and Dana usually talks about how hard or easy it was to get the fight signed and done. Here I've seen a promo but haven't heard Dana say he has a signed agreement from Conor.

I'm asking if anyone has heard anyone involved say they have signed conracts. I have heard fans say this but I haven't heard this from anyone but fans.

And to others, yes I've seen pics of signed contracts but that's not what I'm talking about. I've VERY often heard the UFC, or either side say "we have the signed bout agreements", esp in hard to sign fights like this. All I've seen here is a promo piece and Dana usually talks about how hard or easy it was to get the fight signed and done. Here I've seen a promo but haven't heard Dana say he has a signed agreement from Conor.
I'm sure Conor is okay with them using him and footage of his misgivings to promote a fight he has no intention of being a part of

He would definitely let the UFC mislead his fans that way

<YeahOKJen>

1. Refuse to sign Khabib
2. Let them use him to promote the card anyway
3. ??????
4. Profit

<Moves>

This guy is good.

Go look it up, he's already confirmed that he had got the deal done. You're late, buddy.

The question is simple - has anyone seen or heard anyone say that Conor signed a bout agreement? I think the answer is no. You can add any conspiracies you want to this but the question is pretty straightforward.

Conor's IG page has nothing about any Khabib fight. I know we all want to see this and I'm not saying it's not done just because nobody confirmed Conor has signed an agreement. I'm not saying it's done or not done. I'm saying I saw a promo for it like you all did.

I'm just trying to find whether or not I missed where somebody said Conor actually signed. And it looks like the answer is no.

Thx,

Go look it up, he's already confirmed that he had got the deal done. You're late, buddy.
I've been looking it up. And found no such mention beyone some articles saying twitter says Conor "may have signed"

I was trying to see if anyone else heard it was signed. I think the answer is no.

Don't really care. If they fight, they fight. My life won't change much either way.
Conor's more than capable of more parlor room antics though. His career is filled w/ shenanigans and smoke 'n mirrors. His best skill is detecting and exploiting insecurity, next is his left hand. Outside of those two he's very good but not great.
That's why this is a terrible match up for him. The mental gymnastics won't work so he's got a puncher's chance.

Back