has anyone ordered from Sirius lately

nefti

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
a couple of years ago it had a buzz but it seemed to have lost it's steam. has anyone gotten their rashies or shorts? If so what are your thoughts on them?

i have their gi, sweater, rashguard, and belt, great quality on everything, i like it. been using the rashguard for over 2 years, nogi and gi

Still my favorite gi almost two years later...

From my personal experience, and some complaints I've heard from others, they shipped out a lot of flawed product back during their sale in march. Seems like they were trying to dump old stock and factory seconds on to unsuspecting customers. I personally tried callin them for over 2 straight weeks, no answer. Multiple emails, no response. Who knows how many people they ended up burning?

As far as their products, the rashie was decent, average quality, medium thickness. Since everything else on my gi was shitty I can only comment on the actual material. Ultralight gold weave, soft and strong, damn nice material. The only bad thing I noticed watching other people wear my gi was the material became pretty stretchy once it gets sweat soaked.

From my personal experience, and some complaints I've heard from others, they shipped out a lot of flawed product back during their sale in march. Seems like they were trying to dump old stock and factory seconds on to unsuspecting customers. I personally tried callin them for over 2 straight weeks, no answer. Multiple emails, no response. Who knows how many people they ended up burning?

As far as their products, the rashie was decent, average quality, medium thickness. Since everything else on my gi was shitty I can only comment on the actual material. Ultralight gold weave, soft and strong, damn nice material. The only bad thing I noticed watching other people wear my gi was the material became pretty stretchy once it gets sweat soaked.

Wow. If that's what happened, I don't think I'll be ordering from them again. Too bad; I really like my gold weave.

Wonder if anyone from Sirius posts on here? Would be interesting to hear their take on it.

I've ordered 4 Gis from them last Christmas, two for me and one for each of my two friends and we all have nothing but great things to say. I've personally spoken with Amparo from Sirius in a punctual manner every time I emailed him and he was super accommodating.

Sirius is a small company so expect customer service to be limited sometimes. Don't consider it an excuse, it should be something any company could and should work more on. I'm sure mistakes were made every so often so i'm not surprised if a few people had bad experiences but I wouldn't consider it an insidious plot to rip people off. I feel that they produce high quality products at an affordable price and they've got themselves me as a loyal customer for years to come.

I am in no way paid or compensated by Sirius, I just feel that a good, small company caught some accumulated flak for a few bad apples.

Back