Has anyone heard the story of when Josh climbed up into the rafters of a pub?

King Pun**

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I was just watching some old interviews of Josh Barnett and he told this story where he got really wasted after Affliction folded and he says he almost suffered a career ending injury when he had one two many Heinekens and climbed up a stripper pole to the rafters in a bar. Everyone was cheering and impressed that a guy his size could have made it to the top but then he slipped and would have landed on his head if there was not a bar nett.

You so Punny.

Me love you long time.

I was just watching some old interviews of Josh Barnett and he told this story where he got really wasted after Affliction folded and he says he almost suffered a career ending injury when he had one two many Heinekens and climbed up a stripper pole to the rafters in a bar. Everyone was cheering and impressed that a guy his size could have made it to the top but then he slipped and would have landed on his head if there was not a bar nett.
I kept re-reading this over and over, thinking their was sort parable or metaphorical aesopian analogy relating to Barnett

Holy shit that was bad

Facepalm-GIF.gif

Back