Has anyone heard from Joe Brogan?

hot carl

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Joe had a tough night last night.

His long time broadcast partner, Goldie, said good bye, and the two of them really seemed to care about each other. I thought they were a great team, and I fear that Goldie's replacement will not be able to counter balance Brogan's biased commentating.

Additionally, his good and long time friend, in fact a once in ever friend, rhonda, got clowned in less than a minute. I watched the pregame shows and brogan really seemed to think that rhonda was coming back, and that she was a legitimate threat to the crown and legitimate fighter.

I cant help but think it must hurt twice as much as rogaine was such a staunch advocate of her striking ability, but clearly she is no where near proficient on her feet, cant even move her head, and having herb reffing coudlnt even save her.

In any event, I am worried about him.

Has anyone heard from joe rogan?

#wheresjoe?

#onceinever

seriously guys? do any of you remember how hard he took her last loss?

Rogan is probably abusing a substance of some kind.

His hotel bill is through the roof. He's been throwing spinning back kicks at walls, doors and furniture all night in tears.

He doesn't actually care. He just hypes whoever Dana tells him to.

Dayna makes him cry on his podcast?
Oh yeah that happened. Rogan seems knowledge enough that I find hard to believe that he actually thinks Ronda was good. Or maybe he is just another casual.

Back