Has anyone gained respect for Conor.....

I have to admit he usually fights fighters who are not fully prepared? Name one besides Chad Mendes & the now Nate Diaz.

At the top level. He has now 4 top level fights (i count Proirer top level) and two of them were unprepared. Unless u count Siver or Brandao top level?

At the top level. He has now 4 top level fights (i count Proirer top level) and two of them were unprepared. Unless u count Siver or Brandao top level?

That is not what you said. You said
Kleinschuster said:
Well you have to admit that Connor is usuall fighting fighters that are not 100% prepared.
You're now bringing in top level because I've asked you to prove your point.

He has had 7 UFC fights. Only one has been a late replacement. So no, he does not usually fight fighters who are not fully prepared. That is seriously reaching on your part.

In an age where fighters want a fight or two max a year, it's hard to hate on someone that wants to fight 4 times a year, and is a big draw for the company.

I think Conor comes across as insecure and that whole mental warfare wouldn't work on me (Om Om Om), but he's got balls I'll give him that.

Yea i used to dislike him, but he proved hes not a fraud when he beat aldo and he always is willing to fight anybody . Plus he agreed to fight at 170 after fighting at featherweight his whole UFC career. Gotta hespect him.

Dude show up and does what he says. True alpha male. Respect.

Half his antics i cant stand though. He says he's a professional both inside and outside cage. Well true professionals don't talk religion, race, poltics etc at work because it has nothing to do with business at hand. He needs to check himself.

I mean, he's still getting protected as fuck, but yeah, I like his work ethic.

I'll gain respect for him when he gains and shows some respect and humility.

Money is a piece of paper which our forefathers decided to mark as currency for trade, it's something we all want but it doesn't make you. Why is there never a case of a multi-millionaire superstar who is just humble? and glad he made it so far? Oh hold up, loads of them in NFL, loads of them in the NBA right?

It's because "most" fighters are dumb. They are people who turned to fighting as an alternative because they couldn't make it in the corporate or academic world. Floyd is the richest athlete on earth, the man cannot read. Conor was a simple working man, a plumber, he was also just an "every man".

These guys have made it, and well done, against all odds. They must have some talent/brain to be able to be as good as they are, but the dumbness, the idiot streak comes out when they speak. They've not been raised well, and you can see it when they talk.

Fans are 99% just common folk. We are not going to gravitate to obnoxious, arrogant fucks like these guys. Confidence is one thing...

YES,
Not getting his panties in a knot worrying about what weight they fight at

yah Conor
Thanks for what should be a fun fight

I have gained hespect for Conor. He better get a better TDD or some type of a ground game together or his run won't last.

That is not what you said. You said
You're now bringing in top level because I've asked you to prove your point.

He has had 7 UFC fights. Only one has been a late replacement. So no, he does not usually fight fighters who are not fully prepared. That is seriously reaching on your part.

You are right. Let me specify. Half of the top lvl Fighters he faced had short fight camps now.

Leprechauns don't get respect, they get their pot - o - gold stolen, when enter 209!

You are right. Let me specify. Half of the top lvl Fighters he faced had short fight camps now.

What do you consider Top level? Can you name them to make it easier for me to understand you please.

Leprechauns don't get respect, they get their pot - o - gold stolen, when enter 209!

We don't carry that shit around, we bury it under rainbows.

Looked like Conor marched in on his home soil and had the Lions share of support for him at the press conference. Now wut muthafucka? Wut?

We got used to guys like Anderson and Jon Jones always coming up with some bs excuses to not fight against someone from the weight division above theirs, or against each other.

McGregor deserves a lot of respect for doing the opposite of that and hopefully he sets an example for other champions.

We would also see more people being vocal around here about how they admire some of the things Conor has done, had he not have a legion of nut huggers and stupid kids as his following.

Reminds me a bit of Kobe Bryant, a lot of people 'hate' on him because of his fans, not because of the player himself.
Last i checked Anderson fought the former LHW champ...

Conor is fighting Nate who didn't even have a proper camp ffs.The guy that threw in the towel against Thompson and got murdered by RDA.

This is like a full camp Anderson Silva fighting an out of shape Chris Camozzi lol

Back