has anyone ever used "hot-rox" by biotest??

rc da champ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i know this goes in the supplement forum(sorry!!) but i posted this in there a week ago and no1 answered b/c so few ppl go into that forum.

if anyone has any advice/experience/information on hot-rox or any other ephedra free fat burner please share with me!

i want to cut down and am not too worried about losing stregth cuz im already pretty big. im not really overweight but i wanted to get "cut", and yes i have the genetics to do so b/c i used to have a 6-pack etc. before i went to college. if you have any other alternate advice please share. i already lift/run ALOT and i have given up pop and fast food.

please help!

WRONG FORUM!!!!

just kidding. i've nerver used it, so i cant say.

personally, Twin Labs' Liquid L-Carnatine has been doin real well for me, but its something that works steadily but kinda slowly. it really starts to show after about 2 months.

the other boring as hell but effective thing i've done is making sure that every single drink i have (with a meal, etc) is always and only water. period. totally un-fun, but it helps.

getgot211 said:
IMO an E/C stack is a better choice, and proven.
Although I have friends who swear by the E/C stack, it makes me too twitchy. I think it is because I have a low tolerance for stimulants. With Hot Rox, I was a little tweaky the first day, but not twitchy, and after 2 days I was fine (albeit with more energy than before). I have had good results with HR. If you can take E/C though, it is at least as effective as hot rox and a whole lot cheaper.

What is an E/C Stack?

Sorry Im searching for it as we speak also, sorry if its been posted before I just felt impulsive.

TripVersion1 said:
What is an E/C Stack?

Sorry Im searching for it as we speak also, sorry if its been posted before I just felt impulsive.

Ephedrine/Caffeine, most add Aspirin as well, ECA Stack

TripVersion1 said:
What is an E/C Stack?

ephedra and caffeine

Back