Has anyone ever posted on loveshack ?

usfbrah

Chronic gambler
@Brown
Reaction score
Loveshack is a forum I found years ago when my gf left me. I got a kick out of reading all these break up and divorce stories because it made me feel better about myself. But oh man, I felt sorry for some of these people. If you want real break up advice or relationship advice though, loveshack is your place . They got some pretty good stories

I thought people got together in the loveshack? It's just full of assholes complaining about getting dumped?

Nope. I sympathize though, I went through a divorce and i was a depressed mess for nearly a year

I thought people got together in the loveshack? It's just full of assholes complaining about getting dumped?
Yes, divorce breakup and relationships advice

Tin roof. Rusted!

Loveshack is a little ol place to get together.

Never heard of it.

I did once end up joining this women's site that the misc kept raiding. They had lots of different subforums to discuss different issues, like marriage and divorce, addiction, depression, children that were self harming, spouse abuse and other stuff. It was interesting. I felt bad for a lot of those people, while others made such a big issue out of the most minuscule of things (and I may have laughed at how melodramatic they were. Oops).

Back